Sonic Electronix

IS THERE ANY WAY TO HOOK UP ALARM TO SYSTEM

is there anyway you could make your system play when your alarm goes off? you would need a lot of reserve power tho

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

is there anyway you could make your system play when your alarm goes off? you would need a lot of reserve power tho

only way i know is to connect the alarm wire to your remote wire but then it would do it in pulse's..not enough time to let your system turn..just for the amp to turn on then cut it off you would just have to do a diod on your remote wire so that when you amp was turned on it would set off your alarm wire..yet again it would only send power in pulses (Most alarms anyways)..IF your alarm sends a straight 12v for the alarm trigger it would work with diods (Sp?)

Hmmm i dont know of another way

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

I wired 4 relays so that the trunk pop on my remote start remote would turn on my neons. Pulse to 12v constant. I see it possible to be able to do something like that and kick on the deck. But...then you would need to always have the volume cranked when you turn the vehicle off.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

One auxiloury battery hidden that will run 3 Pain generators inside the cabin of the vehicle and connected to the door triggers.

1 to 2 in the trunk that are trigered when someone prys open the trunk and one to 2 in the engine compartment along with the siren that comes with the alarm and hooked so you can't tell there in there.

All of this hooked up to a back up battery incase a theif finds a way to disable your alarm the back up battery won't let them shut down and the Pain Generators that are hidden the frequency they will play will send the thief nuts and he should give up fairly quik if you have installed everything stealth wise and you have not told a soul whether it be your best friend or even your girlfriend about your security details.

This stuff here is top secrect and if you tell one persone your screwed.

If your back up battery is found your screwed too.

My last piece of advice is to use the starter interurpt option so when the theif sets off the alarm it will cause him stuggle and time to figure out how to start the car.

Hope you undersatnd what I'm saying as I typed this better but I hit the wrong boughten and eraesd everything I had riten so this is a quick summery.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Use a latching relay, solves the pulse problem.

You could even make a tiny little 50hz tone generator that kicks on only if the alarm is triggered :)

took the words right out of my mouth lol 1khz if u got alot of highs its sooooooooo annoying

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

Archived