Dr. Johnson Posted October 8, 2009 Report Posted October 8, 2009 lvl 48 I do not believe you are that high of a level. How many XP do you have?
LoudNLow931 Posted October 9, 2009 Author Report Posted October 9, 2009 Add me if you would like.Ill send trees and animals daily lol. Im lvl31 http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/JosephAHacker?ref=profile 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Slinky Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 my friends kept sending me this damn thing on facebook so i eventually blocked it. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Dr. Johnson Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 You are lucky I am so addicted to it. I even do my sons and wifes farms too. I am a hired hand lol
AI James Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 i prefer trees if anyone is my friend already lemme know what you prefer
Mikesmith0890 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 [email protected] is the email for my facebook, add me since i decided to try it out AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
99vic Posted October 17, 2009 Report Posted October 17, 2009 i prefer trees if anyone is my friend already lemme know what you preferya trees for me too, purp's preferably REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.