Older Alpline head units

I'm looking for one of the older Alpine head units from I'd say around 2002-2004. The ones with motorized faceplates and with the option to change the colors of the buttons and blackout mode. I had one about 5 years ago I got from a friend and loved it, I just can't remember the model number. If anyone remembers the model numbers of any of those headunits that would be cool. I'm looking on ebay but can't find much.

I may also pick up one of these just because they seem cool as hell

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by doug118

CDA-9831, CDA-9833 and CDA-9835

all had time correction, media xpander, v-drive 60x4 amp, motorized face, 31, 33 has lcd display 35 has graphic display. I've been looking for them for years, cheapest I found was $180 then last month my friends dad tells me he got an alpine at a garage sale for $15 and needed help installing, I go to their house and its a 9831. i was like WTF!?!?!?!?!. still trying to get him to sell it to me......

Edited by HaMSaMMiCH

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

I think the ones I'm looking for are older then that. the ones I'm thinking of were before alpine switched over to blue buttons. it was either green or amber

edit: I found this one through a search on google, which lead me to a topic from 2004 on an offroad forum lol

Edited by doug118

When I think older Alpine decks, I don't think of 2002- 2004 ;):D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol X2 ^ I think of the 7909s :wub:

Read my mind...... I miss my 7909 :(

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

7996 7998s as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a 9813 sittin on my desk right now :D

has the motorized faceplate but only green buttons.

the faceplate has a short in it where if you push a button too hard it blacks the whole radio out. so now i've just hacked the cd changer control cord and found the aux inputs for use to amplify my computer.