Do You Put Your Windows Down?

Windows Down?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Put Your Windows Down When you get Red Light, Pull Up To Someone... Pretty much so the BASS can be HEARD?

• I PUT THEM WINDOWS DOWN!!!
    • ....no... i dont want people to hear me....

i used to but not anymore. i turn it down until we start rollin again.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

depends on who is next to me trying to bang out.

pretty much the same for me, it depends on my mood..i usually dont roll into malls, other places with the windows down blaring to cause attention..(only when im leaving :P)

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

No..I just like closing all the windows and watch the looks on peoples face when I hit the low notes and my car just flexes.I had a guy roll up next to me the other day wanted me to roll my windows down..So I muted the music, rolled down my window. He said what is wrong with your car...I unmuted the system and he just shook his head and said "Oh Ok" and I rode off...

No..I just like closing all the windows and watch the looks on peoples face when I hit the low notes and my car just flexes.I had a guy roll up next to me the other day wanted me to roll my windows down..So I muted the music, rolled down my window. He said what is wrong with your car...I unmuted the system and he just shook his head and said "Oh Ok" and I rode off...

WOW B)

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

last summer I'm ridin back to work,and cause the ex had been playin with the radio i'm re-setting the freq.

some old dude gets out at a red light and walks towards my truck. I turn it down and hear" Can ya keep it down?? You shaking my mother fucking windshield!!!!"

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I try to be polite cause I know some people don't like loud. So I either have windows up or turn it down. Plus I don't like getting much attention drawn to me. I only turned it up ounce at a red light--old couple next to me--after that I never did it again felt bad for doing it.

RF_power_product.gif

with the much louder 4 x15s setup . i cant sit at the lights with the gains up . i either turn it down , or mute it , till we get rolling again. but theres nothing like hitting a low note and in the people in the front car's heads just start looking around to see wtf it was :D

i also had some old guy follow me to mcdonalds from the stop light and chew me out cause i was shakin his truck.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived