Do You Put Your Windows Down?

Windows Down?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Put Your Windows Down When you get Red Light, Pull Up To Someone... Pretty much so the BASS can be HEARD?

• I PUT THEM WINDOWS DOWN!!!
    • ....no... i dont want people to hear me....

People don't seem to notice me unless they are in convertibles or have their windows down. :( I think a lot of people do they just pretend not to. I wish I had the kind of bass you could drop and see the people around you tryin to see what hit their car. B)

Yes I don't hesitate to drop some bass on kids distorting the fawk out of their speakers. If the people around are older I usually turn it down.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

yeah dude, if they aint lookin, your bass aint loud enough. :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

yeah dude, if they aint lookin, your bass aint loud enough. :)

Some cuties in a miata with the top down 4-5 cars up and a lane over turned around and waved to me today when i was slammin with the windows down...I was like wow I have never gotten that reaction before but I was really happy that they heard me and could tell what car it was comin from from a pretty good ways away. I know pointless story but it meant a lot to me...I think most people are just scared to look, I live in a nice part of town (with my parents...i aint no balla) where most people are older upper class.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

thats what im talkin bout. your doin me proud by usin the stereo to get the babes! :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I hate being annoying and rolling around with my windows down. My shit is so loud I rattle the hell out of the interiors of any car near me. I live in a town where there are a lot of old people and it is just plain dissrespectful to roll around blasting it around other cars..!!!

BUT Since I have a ported setup, the SQ and the SPL go up quite a bit when my front two windows are down, so I usually roll with windows down even in 20 degrees below zero... Cause I care more about my music sounding good than what other people think.

But I alwasy turn it down when i'm around old people or dogs, casue that is just mean

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

yeah i usually cruise with the windows down but ill mute it at the light if its rush hour or if someone else has there window down i dont want to be to much of an a**h**e

yeah i usually cruise with the windows down but ill mute it at the light if its rush hour or if someone else has there window down i dont want to be to much of an a**h**e

That's how I feel too, I use the ATT at stop lights unless it is some punk ass 16 year old next to me who needs to experience it

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

well,im 16,just got my license, went uptown to see how people would react to mine. idk if it was the fact that people could hear me 6 blocks away or the fact that i drive a lincoln that i was gettin some attention, a friend stopped me and said if he wants to listen to my music then he will ride in my car,not his, that was while i was pullin out of mcdonalds and he was turning around at the bank which is 6 or 7 blocks away. my grandparents live outside of town, not a lot of people around them so on my way back i was at a good listening level and i didnt know it but they said they heard me almost 5 min. away, thats my little story.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Archived