Do You Put Your Windows Down?

Windows Down?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Put Your Windows Down When you get Red Light, Pull Up To Someone... Pretty much so the BASS can be HEARD?

• I PUT THEM WINDOWS DOWN!!!
    • ....no... i dont want people to hear me....

Ill roll with em down when i get my liscense (may 1st) but...i need to get sme dymatt first or some sound deadening cuz my trunk sounds shitty when the bass hits...ppl hear it comming alright but after i roll by they look at me with disgusted looks. :blush:

I always roll with the windows half way down. The bass hits better and its dark inside so you cant see inside anyways. I will turn it down sometimes at lights. It depends who is beside me. I got my ass embarrased one time at a light though. This guy in a Suburban was beating at the light and he had custom paint and rims and loud. I rolled up beside him and could see his tv's. I also have custom paint and rims and lowered and tv's and I knew mine was louder sooo...I crank it up and he looks at me and turns his down. He goes damn man. I am like yeah. ....then he smiles. I am like what? and he flips his switches and slams that burban on the ground. Damn I got embarrased.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

I always roll with the windows half way down. The bass hits better and its dark inside so you cant see inside anyways. I will turn it down sometimes at lights. It depends who is beside me. I got my ass embarrased one time at a light though. This guy in a Suburban was beating at the light and he had custom paint and rims and loud. I rolled up beside him and could see his tv's. I also have custom paint and rims and lowered and tv's and I knew mine was louder sooo...I crank it up and he looks at me and turns his down. He goes damn man. I am like yeah. ....then he smiles. I am like what? and he flips his switches and slams that burban on the ground. Damn I got embarrased.

yea...its fun to show ppl up..but sounds like he gotcha at the end...

Yesterday I was chillin in traffic with the volume on like 5 or so with the windows down. This girl right next to me was blaring some clay aiken or some other gay shit like that with the whindows down and dancing around like she was the shit.....After sitting next to her for like 10 minutes I really started to get annoyed. Eventually I let all the windows down and turned up some "Wanksta" for her. It was so awesome, immediately she turned her shit off and rolled the windows up....I just sat in my car laughing, the poor girl was literally like 2 feet away from me and I just let that bitch have it....she got what she deserved. It was classic!

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

ha, good shit..usually I have my ATT on at stop lights or i turn it down normally, a lil bit.. yesterday on my way home from my exam, this one guy was bumpin beyonce and was mouthin words to irreplaceable..it was so hilarious, he kept comin beside me and bumpin. I didn't have my beats up while driving home..so I got annoyed, after that roles switched and we were goin the same route :D and the rest is history

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Yesterday I was chillin in traffic with the volume on like 5 or so with the windows down. This girl right next to me was blaring some clay aiken or some other gay shit like that with the whindows down and dancing around like she was the shit.....After sitting next to her for like 10 minutes I really started to get annoyed. Eventually I let all the windows down and turned up some "Wanksta" for her. It was so awesome, immediately she turned her shit off and rolled the windows up....I just sat in my car laughing, the poor girl was literally like 2 feet away from me and I just let that bitch have it....she got what she deserved. It was classic!

HAHAHA

I almost always have the ATT on at stop lights (reduces volume 80%) but sometimes ya just have to put on a good song and let off the ATT and make the person next to you piss their pants!!

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

I usually turn mine down in neighborhoods, or at lights...unless some dude is sitting there banging, then I feel obligated to oblige him, but I got my ass handed to me once. I pulled up next to some ghetto boomer (early '80s regal) and I started jamming my stereo, and he turns his up and down right kicks my ass. I try to regain something by launching my truck, but then the bastard smokes me. all could do was roll up the windows, and make my turn.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived