New Video from TopFlight Customs calling out Meade

some ppl are just retarded. and jealous of what other ppl and have and what they have accomplished! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

th center amp rack, whatever it is looks like somebody took some shit from somebodys stairs or some shit. wheel are better looking in a lowrider mag lol dude needs to find a dif hobby/work cuz i smell fail all over the place lol. this should be in the random fail vid thread haha :D

Simple paybacks a bitch isn't it !

he posted his phone number on the video .....

anyways look at the vinyl on his box too ....shit job if ya ask me .

hey and btw isn't david in mississippi which means he isn't far from this fucktard ! tell him to drive jonathans hoe over there and show the bitch up with it !

anyways this guy is a steve meade wanna be don johnson bitch ! :spiteful:

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

LOL Did yall see the amp rack omg lol............also looks to have a stock alt, He prob not hitting over a 145 on a termlab lol he need to step his install up lmao

New build Not Done YET!!!!!

3 BTL 15s

2 sundown 3000d

2 sundown 125.2

8 eminence 6.5 alphas

4 apt 80 supertweeters

hey and btw isn't david in mississippi which means he isn't far from this fucktard ! tell him to drive jonathans hoe over there and show the bitch up with it !

if thats true, i x2 on it

This is his reply to me:

In reply to your message. You must be one of those gay ass haters. First off what do you know about spl or sound for that matter. You are just mad that you aren't me don't have the ride that I do or can do the numbers that I do. Then for you to call me a child molester. Just because some idiot that I use to have working for me did some kind of friend request program that sends out 500 something requests a day, doesn't mean that I know all of the people on my page. Plus from a business standpoint eventually those people will be old enough to drive and will probably want something done to their vehicle. With that being said, hopefully they will come to my shop to get some work done. Now since you are real good at talking shit online, why don't you come confront me face to face and lets see how much of a man you really are. Also if anyone has some issues in their life that they need to addres, I believe it is you. Last time I checked only some gay ass fag would put a picture on myspace with your arm around another guy as his default picture.

And this is my reply back:

I will see your ass at SBN so don't worry about that. I would love to see some pictures or videos of you on the TL hitting a 160... won't see that though because its a fucking lie. tuning, air space, resonance? You are a fucking hack and no one knows who you are regardless of your attempts to add every high school girl in the state. I don't know what the fuck you were thinking with that design but it is simply retarded and if you need me to rebuild your car for you I will do it because you are turning away business when people look at that piece of shit sitting out front.

Archived