newls1's HUGE 8"s of fury x2 (Starts page 15 for newest update 3/17/13)

can anyone do math?

whats 442.5sqin divided by 28cuft?

15.8sqin/cuft... could be up to 20sqin/cuft

sanitarium - u should just do that anyways and put the other half of the pipe on the bottom back of the box, theres so much room to play with

lol. bro looks like you can't do math this morn :friends: main chamber 46.5x44.5x22.5 (internal) = 26.33 = 25 cubes after displacement 17.7 inch^2 per cube (you had it right last night when you hadn't just woke up though)

Im glad to see this thing started!! LOL, cant wait to see how those AQs perform on the AP amps :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i remember this box design... going to be sweet for sure.. gotta follow this one:p 28 cu though.... thats a hefty box.. like damn.. thats awesome peeps are helping you out...

cant wait to see this finished up..

get workin :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

lol. bro looks like you can't do math this morn :friends: main chamber 46.5x44.5x22.5 (internal) = 26.33 = 25 cubes after displacement 17.7 inch^2 per cube (you had it right last night when you hadn't just woke up though)

jebus, i thought i was seein things, ive redone this design and didnt save everything besides thru pm so i forgets, thanks... this is why there are strength in numbers, lol... thanks for the correction

i even edited my post cause i thought my math was wrong somewhere, lol

keep in mind guys newls1 ran this by dj via emails and he said itd be great for the power used

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

jebus, i thought i was seein things, ive redone this design and didnt save everything besides thru pm so i forgets, thanks... this is why there are strength in numbers, lol... thanks for the correction

i even edited my post cause i thought my math was wrong somewhere, lol

keep in mind guys newls1 ran this by dj via emails and he said itd be great for the power used

Even though this is my box, and build, im am confused as fuck with what you all are talking about :huh: . My strength was NEVER IN MATH, hell for that matter, the look on Brians face yesterday when he was talking to me about some calculation and saw me like "WTF" I couldnt even answer that shit with a calculator! I am VERY thankfull that the 2 of you have been there for me when I needed your help, that is priceless!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived