Why so many Stetsom amps in the FS section lately?

Oh, ok, well I guess since I dont own a Stetsom amp, I can't make a simple thread asking why so many are for sale.....Sorry, didnt know I was stepping out of my league on this one.

i was thinkin of that myself

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

or just slapping a bigger number on the amp :)

So you are saying these amps dont do power....?

yea ive noticed SD and stetsom competing to make the bigger and better amp, i do question their build quality on alot of the amps from Samerica.

HAHAHA and you propaly are running a Chinese built amp as we speak! wow do you sound uneducated..

i think you should invest some of your time and look at some peoples test results, and stop going off of what you "friend" :db: told you.

i cant speak for Stetsom because i have never looked into their product.

Purchase one and your questions will be answered.... Build quality is not a problem..

cant afford one, but my buddy is switchn out his for a sD because i hear they get very warm when the volts start dipping :unknw:

WOW!! :lol:

Oh, ok, well I guess since I dont own a Stetsom amp, I can't make a simple thread asking why so many are for sale.....Sorry, didnt know I was stepping out of my league on this one. Maybe I should make a thread about why there isnt more AUDIOPIPE amps for sale in the F/S section, I do own a few of them, no.....wait......I'll get flamed for them being the biggest pieces of shit amps :) .

LOL..

Roseville, CA

Because im Moving on up. i mean the 4k2d is an amazing amp im selling, but time for some 10kw burps. and by the way there AMAZING for daily an will not get hot.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Im a tight ass when it comes to spending money, and I do not regret spending the money on my stetsom,

anyone who says they are not daily amps are wrong....

:give_rose::give_rose:

THANK YOU. People PM all the time saying are these amps ok for daily? First let me say each amp is tested in Brazil before being shipped, each amp is set in the direct sunlight on full tilt for 1 hour.

Yea customer service is not that good. I'll agree, but you wouldn't really need to contact them unless you decided to run some stupid low ohm load.

I will never go to any other brand other then Stetsom, And theres nothing fishy about them, there fets are made from hell.

And Newls1 I do agree, it is weird how everyone is selling all at once.

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

I think for the most part SD tends to be slightly more expensive than Stetsom, but both companys amps make incredible power for there footstep, so Guys who do you think is gonna make the first 30KD? Stetsom or SoundDigital, also I think they should add more power and ground imputs, so it is easier to install, I think that most people doubt there power cause they have a 7K amp with only one set of power and grounds.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I think for the most part SD tends to be slightly more expensive than Stetsom, but both companys amps make incredible power for there footstep, so Guys who do you think is gonna make the first 30KD? Stetsom or SoundDigital, also I think they should add more power and ground imputs, so it is easier to install, I think that most people doubt there power cause they have a 7K amp with only one set of power and grounds.

THe 14k2d is benching 20,000 watts on a single 0 gauge power and ground.

Cough Rumers have it stetsom is currently making a 20kw amp Cough

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

Everyone has there resons for selling some want bigger some want smaller some don't have a need for it and some just need money there is no reson like a defect for all thar sales you would have to ask the sellers why

I have ran sd and stetsom I like sd much much better stetsom price's are better

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived