You Know Your A Car Audio Guy When

When you drag the whole family out to a comp and it's 110 degrees outside.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

when you start telling everyone, regardless of who it is, yo you gotta put some beat in your car!

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

When stuff inside your truck starts breaking from vibration, and you think it's funny...

Sounds about right.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

when you start telling everyone, regardless of who it is, yo you gotta put some beat in your car!

Thats been me for sooooo long! :lol:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

you get yelled at by some drunk 85 year old dude that has problems walkin to your car and start laughing ur ass off in front of him and almost drop down and cry from laughter :D happend to me and a buddy of mine yesterday at 8:30 last night :lol:

Current Setup in 1989 Ford Mustang GT

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Infinity and Kenwood componets

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

When you are minding your own business then all of a sudden you hear something that sounds like Rolling Thunder and you're totally confused of where it's it coming from. But to your surprise it's some punk or some old dude BANGIN the hell out of his/her gear B)

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

when you turn around in your car and all you see is a wall of subs instead of a backseat.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

when you turn around in your car and all you see is a wall of subs instead of a backseat.

yeah... i had that problem in the jeep once. It SUCKED backing out of the driveway cuz all of the vibration from the bass fucked up the allighnment thingy in the mirrors so the mirrors just kinda pointed down at the ground instead of where i needed them to me

Current Setup in 1989 Ford Mustang GT

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Infinity and Kenwood componets

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

Archived