4 15''s B.P's 2kw Custom Box Chevy Suburban

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You shouldnt bump with your passport in windshield. After a while it will kill it, did mine anyways. Seems to work for a bit then reads service needed.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

I meant to say 33mm of Exursion my bad, Since I live in alaska most of the time I spend working or learning about subs is usually when im high so I tend to forget the right terms. I know my shit isnt THe BEST im already aware 2kw aint shit and Im working on more Im just trying to show other people that even eskimos got bass and im trying to get the word out for my boy Big Perm who has personally met meade befor when Big Perm Lived in Cali. and to lolitskasey, if you lived up here then you would know that I AM one of the loudest systems in anchorage only 4 people louder then me and 3 of them were local shops and 2 were other people that actually had to work for it. if you lived in anchorage and went to the Car Show at Perfectionist Audio you would know. I took 5th place 2 months ago with a 142.5 on a TL with 2 dual4 Alpine Type R's and 2 dual2 Big Perms <-- both 15'' subs in seperate boxes ran on seperate amps. and Im waiting for the weather to clear up and I will pop my box open and Get some Pics up. Sorry for the delayed post but I own my own Landscaping company and its hard to always get on here and take a lil bit to post :) hope this clears up some of the haters maybe?

Trevor

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

I meant to say 33mm of Exursion my bad, Since I live in alaska most of the time I spend working or learning about subs is usually when im high so I tend to forget the right terms. I know my shit isnt THe BEST im already aware 2kw aint shit and Im working on more Im just trying to show other people that even eskimos got bass and im trying to get the word out for my boy Big Perm who has personally met meade befor when Big Perm Lived in Cali. and to lolitskasey, if you lived up here then you would know that I AM one of the loudest systems in anchorage only 4 people louder then me and 3 of them were local shops and 2 were other people that actually had to work for it. if you lived in anchorage and went to the Car Show at Perfectionist Audio you would know. I took 5th place 2 months ago with a 142.5 on a TL with 2 dual4 Alpine Type R's and 2 dual2 Big Perms <-- both 15'' subs in seperate boxes ran on seperate amps. and Im waiting for the weather to clear up and I will pop my box open and Get some Pics up. Sorry for the delayed post but I own my own Landscaping company and its hard to always get on here and take a lil bit to post :) hope this clears up some of the haters maybe?

Trevor

3+2=4 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

math fail

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

hahah lol shows i dont proof read and that I MAKE MISTAKES!!!

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Archived