Why do people bash other peoples systems?

I don't get it. People all over youtube (yes youtube) troll other videos. An example, some douchebag comes out of no where calling my shit weak. Better yet, here's what he said lol. "bro your system sucks mad dick..get better subs..kewoods ass." I'm sorry, it's not a competition system, and I don't have the money to blow on an expensive system. I already nearly broke my account with what I have. It's a good system for what I want. Gets the job done, its loud, and it's clean. I honestly could care less what people say about it, but it just gives me something to laugh at.

Do you guys catch shit like this on your vids?

And believe me, if I had the money, I'd blow it on a nice ass system.

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build

just haters... just ignore them... even steve meade gets them all the time.... its just people that are bored.... as long as you are happy with your system

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

prob just people with too many opinions and have nothing better to do than sit on youtube judging people. ha and i wouldnt mind if anybody hated on my youtube vids cuz they do suck hahaha phone cam FTL lol. if your happy with your system then thats all that matters. if people wanna say it sucks then feel free to let them hook you up "proper" with their cash... but in reality they prob either dont have anything to brag about or they do but have big heads about it. just a bunch of haters but F em, im a hater hater lol

Edited by cracker

They're haters. Some people hate because they think you are superior to them. Some hate because you are superior to them. Some hate because they can't afford what you can. Some hate because you can't afford what they can. Some hate because you have the boom-boom in your car. Some hate because you don't have the boom-boom in your car. Some hate because they think hate is the way to get attention. Some hate because they've never been loved. The truth is, haters will always hate, and people will always find haters no matter where they go. Hell, even haters have people who hate on them for hating.

Yeah, long @$$ post.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

90% of the people that hate on peoples shit don't even have a system its their boys that got the system thats better than yours. I get that shit all the time even people hate on my car calling it slow yet they didn't even drive their boy did..

Edited by Ghost06GT

Head Unit. Jensen Flip out

Subs. 2 JL audio w6v2 12's

Sub Amp. JL Audio 1000.1v2

Rear and door speakers. Eclipse 6.5's and 6.9's

JL tweeters

Mids&Highs Amp. Planet Audio 400.4

Big 3 upgrade all in Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

There is one reason why and it's called "haterism". Now I will comment if someone has a system and all I hear is bass, if you're at a competition that's one thing but if your daily driver sounds like that, somethings wrong. I don't hate, I just simply ask when they're going to invest in some mids and highs. I don't hate because it's your system not mine

Edited by bigbodylexus

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass