Jump to content

Lotta Shit-little Truck


Recommended Posts

Posted

i don't mean to get off the topic but when does that new hifonics link for two amps suppose to come out?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted

i don't mean to get off the topic but when does that new hifonics link for two amps suppose to come out?

Neil tells me in the next three months, Not sure how it's going to work because really tells no link, unless they use the balanced input!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Sounds real nice...

Not sure about a lot of shit though. Go for 2 18's in a regular cab ram... :) one set 6.5 comps, soon to have some dedicated mid bass.

sub amp, comp amp, mid amp.

2 18's in a regular cab Ram.

Posted

Sounds real nice...

Not sure about a lot of shit though. Go for 2 18's in a regular cab ram... :) one set 6.5 comps, soon to have some dedicated mid bass.

sub amp, comp amp, mid amp.

This is in a single cab Dodge, there is no room, for anything else it's packed, to have $2500 in just a 4 foot span is pushing it, It has a double layer reinforced MDF back wall so it's just clean bass, there will be more to put in this thing sooner or later

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Posted

all I read is blah blah blah, I seen 12's behind the seats in a single cab Ram. blah blah blah, still no pics. blah blah blah.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...