Lota Speakers Little Car!

hell, sanding them might even cause them to break with the pressure. YOU NEED FIBERGLASS!!!!! did u not see pstones kick panel build WITH FIBERGLASS, and they broke just putting them in? guess not.

Well, you are right that one of them broke, but it was because where the glass met the plastic wasn't bonded good enough, so the resin and mat broke off of the kick panel. I built my new ones the same way as on this thread - lots of resin on the inside helps out with the strength - mine are holding up like champs, so hopefully these ones will be OK too.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

here they are fabrication is complete!!!!! it took a lot longer and more bondo than i wanted to use but they are done, except for filling the holes where my power windows used to be and covering THEY ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more sanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are a few pics of them semi installed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yeah its a little tight but i dont even scrape my knuckles, but i will have to put grills on the speakers just incase mine or someone elses hand slips.... :) but its a nice fit...if i had real skills i would have made the base of them square so it looked like a part of the factory dash....myabe next time...

its gtood they clear in my 01 ram i had i did a f/g overlay on the door panel and the first time i built it up i forgot about the crank....needless to say i was doing some cutting and reshaping...lol

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yeah i fanything was skimped on it wasnt planning i used a sharpe to mark wher the dash and the handle at its closest point to the pod...still alittle closer than i meant it to be but still good.

yeah i probly could or make some if i had to but its really not that close...but we will see houw i feel when someone punches my speakers for the first time?

Archived