Blast from the past! I seen you build on another forum over a year or so ago and was amazed! Seeing it today I have a whole new appreciation. Thanks for bringing it over here to SMD! You got mad skillz bro!!!!

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I just went thru all 8 pages of the UBL....

You have ruined my passion for car audio, thanks.

What you did with those xovers is ridiculous, hell of a difference! I haven't seen any builds better than this one, ever! You definitely raised the bar with this build, fantastic work!!nicework.gif

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

this is fucking ridiculous. wow.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just went thru all 8 pages of the UBL....

You have ruined my passion for car audio, thanks.

What you did with those xovers is ridiculous, hell of a difference! I haven't seen any builds better than this one, ever! You definitely raised the bar with this build, fantastic work!!nicework.gif

lol...thought the same thing...now every time i touch an install..im just gonna be like...FAIL! why even try anymore..lol...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Ok dude’s, first I want to thank all of you for the kind words and reply’s I’m getting on this forum. Now, it’s all updated so all the things I will post in the future are things I’m working on at the present time.

I’m pretty sure I forgot to answer some questions here, but please ask again if so.

I think you guys will understand that is was hard for me to post this project in a couple of days.

It’s not easy for me to answer the questions posted, cause I can’t write English.

All the things I read, and I have trouble with, I send to a friend by email with the answers in dutch. He translates it in English and sends me these back ASAP. Most of the times, I get an email back the same day, so I can post immediately.

Thanks TheChosenOne to do this, otherwise this project constrained itself to Belgium or Holland.

As of the rest I must observe this forum some more to see how it all goes. I understood there’s an install selected every month.

The rest I will discover, by being present here.

What I regret the most, is that I never learned how to write in English. I read and see the projects here, but I can’t comment unfortunately.

Then I would have to hire TCO as my personal translator, and I hope you will understand that’s not possible. (he is very very VERY expensive J)

As for the project, everything is running smoothly, and is coming together.

Once the amplifier chapter is finished, I think the back of the trunk is next. Who will tell.

Archived