Yo bro, I was wondering did you change the mids in this car? And if you did can you hit me back up? Cause I got an 2002 BMW X5, and I wanted to change my mids, but the whole BMW setup is weird and I can't figure how to mount the speakers in there...

I dont understand too good…? The Focal Speakers are still being used in the install…and I think those will remain there.

:good:

@ all of this

skeet.gif

I dont understand too good what youre trying to say.

You're missing a pedal. :ehh:

:rofl:

No, that’s true. I’ve only got 1 leg, LOL

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Man you are back at it again?? U just couldn't sit still huh... :clapping:

It isnt all finished yet…

A lot of work will get into this, until I have it like I want.

The OP has definitely raised the bar.

What does OP mean? <_<

What does “OP” mean? <_<

Opening Post/Opening Poster/Original Post/Original Poster. In this case, it means YOU. :)

You can't fix stupid

Man, if there is ever a nuclear war, or a end of the world going on, I would like to be stuck with you - no gay

lol

"We have no shitter! Robola make one with your router, and plate aluminum"

"We need to make shelter, Robola, bust out the router, and aluminum, makes us a aluminum home!"

haha I amuse my self

awesome work man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You may have noticed it, but the last few weeks I didn’t spent too much time on the ICE.

I did this on purpose, to work on other things, like the quad’s, and the rear bumper. These are all, on some details left, finished.

Next week I’m going to complete the other works, so I can get in action on the ICE install again.

The amplifierbox, and the JL amplifiers are ready to be tucked in there.

I also needed to wait some time on some other components, but everything I needed, is right here in my garage now.

I also thought some things over, before beginning. And yes, I think I can say it will al be very original

My hands are itching to get back on the ICE ! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

As you may have read, I replaced the PPI amplifier by 2 JL Audios. Heres a picture of how I worked-in the PPI in the aluminum box.

DSC00011_resize-1.jpg

The alu cover and the plexi will stay like they were. The carbon fibre, and the aluminum with the vents will be replaced.

These are the JLs who traded places with the PPI.

DSC01578_resize-1.jpg

You may also remember that I wanted to work-in a logo between the amp.

Well, now that the box is back on my working table, thats the next thing I will be working on this couple of weeks.

So you could say: were going back to the ICE age, o yeah!

I realised quickly that if I remade this box, it had to look more beautifull and way more cooler then how it was with the PPI.

I did some thinking , and thought on something I once made…

A couple years back, I made CONES to put speakers in. Back then I found that so cool, that I said: these things Ill make again sometime;

So… PARTYTME !

The meaning of this is that Im going to work-in the JL logo between the amplifiers.

This is the first thing I made, so we call it EVO1.

First I made a little MDF ring where the logo should be, and I milled all the rest afterwards.

DSC03313_resize.jpg

Once I had this, I glued it all on each other, and put a spar with an M4 through it, and screwed it all tight.

DSC03319_resize.jpg

Put this in the drilling machine.

DSC03321_resize.jpg

Let the drilling machine spin, and held a sanding Block against it.

DSC03325_resize.jpg

So I could abrade it all smoothly, and this was the result.

DSC03327_resize.jpg

A cone, nothing more, nothing less. :worthless::worthless::worthless:

The model looked like sh*t, and when I held the sanding Block against it, I pushed it all a bit out of center.

So the cone did end up in de bin.

EVO2 is coming up, with more shapes. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Make it out of aluminum :drinks: OR carbon :good:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived