Ok let me say its only been a few weeks, I did the initial peel pretty fast but Im kinda scalie right now but aaron says to post so here are some recent pics of the Arms.

Remember they are still healing, ohh and they arent done yet either obviously

IMG00002-20091028-0202.jpg

IMG00003-20091028-0208.jpg

IMG00004-20091028-0208.jpg

IMG00013-20091028-0211.jpg

IMG00011-20091028-0210.jpg

IMG00009-20091028-0209.jpg

IMG00006-20091028-0209.jpg

IMG00008-20091028-0209.jpg

that is probly some of the best work ive ever seen. it looks fuckin sick!!! makes me want to get some more ink VERY soon!!! cant wait to see the finished product...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

that is probly some of the best work ive ever seen. it looks fuckin sick!!! makes me want to get some more ink VERY soon!!! cant wait to see the finished product...

Thank you, just wait a few more weeks guys and we will have these arms done..muahahahahaha

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

yeah Aaron is the fuggin man, I cannot freakin wait to rip another marathon session

that shit is crazy good aaron, you know your doing mine when i decide to do it right? LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wow those old ass arms took the ink good :P dont bant mee... no really they look a lot better. i saw them in person a few weeks ago. im sure once your skin recovers from the shock of continuous hours of work it will look very good.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thanks Vicki

yeah my skin is going through it right now, lots of ink was pounded in and while I initially heal pretty quick it will take a while for them to fully heal, i guess i got some funky old skin lol ( working out in the cali sun will do that to you)

Archived