We dont even have 3G where im at yet(for AT&T) and have horrible 3G for verizon haha. But there have been ALOT of rumors that the iPhone will be coming to verizon for the 4G.

Rumors are just rumors, last time I checked the phone is exclusivly for at&t.

If anything Id go and get the phone and switch to tmoble, their 3g is said to be better and larger vs att.

I found this site awhile back but it basically shows where each carrier has a cell equipment registers with the FCC. Over on the right hand side you will see links to the individual sites for actual coverage maps but don't trust their maps as I know for a fact that the coverage is not accurate for verizon or Sprint. Most published coverage maps don't include clutter data or even if they do its only 30 meter clutter data. Which is basically just medium and large groups of trees, and whats called Urban build up in which signal lost is calculated very loosely. The best advice is just ask people in your area their personal experience with a specific carrier.

http://www.deadcellzones.com/coveragemaps.html

Rebuild coming soon

Posting from my bed on wifi getting 4.2 Mbps down and 0.61 Mbps up. Just hate I can't watch most of the vids due to not having flash.

what's the plan on adding flash... Do you know I'd they are planning to? A PDF reader would be nice too for safari'

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000