Took My Oath Oct 6th- Joined the Air Force.

AF only has one location for basic and its in Texas :good:

as of now 4yr with 45+ College Credits so entering as E3. If all goes well I will have two associates by this time next year. The recruiter is a cool dude, but the Father is 24yrs current active duty Senior Msgt so him and all his buddies are a wealth of knowledge :) I'm very restricted for positions as of now due to my eye scores :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

the 90 is cool and all but i i'm disqualified from all the cool shit it doesn't fucking matter. I'm trying to work out a third party "retest" now.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

good idea. if you go in with a degree you'll have 1/4 of the bullshit to put up with and 3 times the money.

haha thats almost the same thing he told me.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

AF only has one location for basic and its in Texas :good:

as of now 4yr with 45+ College Credits so entering as E3. If all goes well I will have two associates by this time next year. The recruiter is a cool dude, but the Father is 24yrs current active duty Senior Msgt so him and all his buddies are a wealth of knowledge :) I'm very restricted for positions as of now due to my eye scores :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

the 90 is cool and all but i i'm disqualified from all the cool shit it doesn't fucking matter. I'm trying to work out a third party "retest" now.

-Drew

i get this too!!! 3 yrs in AFJROTC FTMFW!!!!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Congrats on not being one of those "I almost joined the military" stories. I've been in the Air Force four years now and love it. I hope you get in to the career you want. Good luck

oh. your dad will know alot more than me than.

did you fail depth perception? if so, you might just need to look at the test different. i know ALOT of guys that failed it at meps and then retook it a couple years later and they are now pilots and loadmasters.

Guest 02cougarc2

After a pretty grueling two days and 24hrs in MEPS here in Sacramento I finally got to take the oath of enlistment! woot :yahoo:

This is a heavily weighted decision, that should be best for Hannah and I in the long run. I got a 90 on the ASVAB which is VERY good so i'm hoping for the best here shortly. As of now all I know is that I will be leaving for basic between Jan 10th and June 20th of this year. As much as i wish i could be around for all of the SPL Maxcup next year, this is where I'm headed so i'll just have to look at all the cool pix :D

technically, i'm in the "inactive Air Force Reserves" till my ship date unfortunately, but there is no turning back so fuck it I just like to say I'm Pre Basic Air Force ;)

I'll keep this thread updated as the big date rolls near! :give_rose:

-Drew

Congrats Bro...Off you go into the wild blue yonder...lol....Stay Strong

-C/1Lt. E. Thiergood KOAFJROTC

I did a semester of ROTC at sac state and it was a great experience! if i had the cash to actually do the 4 year university thing and had a steady job i would pursue that route :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Congrats Bro...Off you go into the wild blue yonder...lol....Stay Strong

-C/1Lt. E. Thiergood KOAFJROTC

:rofl: good shit. that song used to rattle my dreams in basic training.

Archived