DC Sound Lab

2 Dc Sounds Level 5 18"s on 8k-10k??

Looking to do (2) Dc Sound LVL 5 18"s on (2) Powerbass XTA-5000ds strapped. Doing 2 high output 250amp alternators and 3-4 2400 kinetiks. Should be lookin at about 8000-10000 total watts. Is that to much power for them to handle? This car isn't my daily but I want the system to he able to be used as it was a daily. I don't really care about spl numbers and db's and all that I just want it to be rediculously loud in my 01 crown Vic police interceptor. I plan on porting them through the middle of the back seat, taking the bench seat out and puttin in buckets. What does everyone think?

Your gambling more and more the more power you put on a driver, so be very careful to make sure everything is done proper and you shouldn't have a problem. If your unsure of yourself, you shouldn't do it.

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

when i get back from basic i plan on rebuilding and doing to 2 I8.1's on 4 lvl 5 18's, just gotta be smart, keep the signal clean, and made sure the box is proper size, i would say no more than 6 cubes per sub for that much power i would even go smaller if it was me, like closer to 5-5.5 cubes but that just my opinion.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Your gambling more and more the more power you put on a driver, so be very careful to make sure everything is done proper and you shouldn't have a problem. If your unsure of yourself, you shouldn't do it.

-Drew

Do it and see what happens :) Only one way to find out.

^^^hahaha complete opposite sides of the spectrum...Id listen to drew, be careful and take your time to make sure everythings done right...sackett also makes a good point tho haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

good luck getting that in a crown vic trunk. you might want to try lvl5 15s i have had many look at my trunk to try and figure how to get 18s in it. all i have heard is its not gonna happen.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Thanks for all the responses guys. Just got the 24"s on it and it's getting bagged as we speak. Once it's done I'm bringing it to a place in town to get a dual alternator rack welded up and then il start ordering the subs, amps and batteries. I'm not to sure exactly what I'm doing with the box yet, really just trying to get as much air into the inside of the car as possible. Like I stated before, I'm doing a "blow through" through the middle of the rear seat so The port can run right into the car and I was thinking of having the subs facing forward to keep it the same side as the port. What's everyone else thinking?