fuck that call the cops... no drunk should be driving.. and your money logic made no sense... get every penny back from her...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

agreed why woudl you let them off easy. If you feel like throwing money away Ill give you my paypal address.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You should have a cop come and do a report!! I was hit by a uhaul a long time ago, didn't call the cops, but got all info. Pretty much said I was screwed. I wish you the best of luck, on getting this resolved.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

how is it less after taxes?

i dont know?? unless i read wrong which im sure i didnt but ill look again and post what it says on the paper..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I loled^^^

but i took it with my boys blackberry and he said he sent it and it never came to my email yet..if it dont come through by tonight ill take one with my camera in the morning

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

tonight went clubbing..im getting out of my car and all of a sudden my car jumps i was like wtf my bags just exploded then i look behind and an older lady gets out like im sorry im sorry bla bla.. long story short she said she didnt have her license on her im like okay.. so her husband/friend or something pulls up and they talk and he comes up and says u didn't call the cops yet did u. i was like no..and so he said he can get someone to repair it and paint it...

i really felt bad she looked drunk im sure she didn't have a license or insurance.period.my question is....i got her phone number and license plate year of truck model and make.and pictures..if she dose NOT come through to resolve this can i press charges and what would happen.??. or would it be better to report it a hit and run if i get no word from her?

It is not a hit and run if you exchanged information, which it sounds as if you did.

if they didnt make move within a couple days i would report a hit and run if you have uninsured motorist on your insurance but atleast try to contact them first

Again...not a hit and run!

I would have for sure called and gotten a police report, regardless of her missing license. Otherwise you can't MAKE them do anything. You might get ripped off, but I wouldn't think a little old lady would f you over. You can get in trouble for reporting a hit in run because that is not what happened and the old lady and her husband will contest to it. Do not report hit and run! At this point you better heckle them like crazy until they pay or your screwed my friend. It happened to me, police couldn't do anything once we left the scene, so I had call them all the time. "Squeaky wheel gets the oil." I got my money though.

Correct!

Lets see BOTH of you left the scene of an accident BOTH of you should have called the Police and BOTH of you are screwed. You more than she. Your insurance could and should drop you and there could be charges against you. The old couple could have filed a claim saying YOU hit them. and now you have no recourse. Good Luck. I am so happy I was raised the way I was.

How do you figure that? He says they exchange information, doesn't sound like anybody left the scene of an accident. :unknw:

You should have a cop come and do a report!! I was hit by a uhaul a long time ago, didn't call the cops, but got all info. Pretty much said I was screwed. I wish you the best of luck, on getting this resolved.

Cops do not want to come out for an accident unless there are injuries or DUI involved, at least that's how they are where this happened. Out here you go to the stupid little community service center and file a report.

If she was drunk you should have called the cops.

If you do decide to turn this into your insurance company you will need the police report.

You can't file uninsured motorist unless there is proof that the other person does not have insurance.

Back in May I was leaving work and as soon as I get on the freeway a newer Corvette kinda goes halfway into my lane then back over then he does it in front of a medium size delivery truck then into my lane again. I tried to go faster to pass him but he decided to go into my land and unfortunately he decided to slam on his brakes, I think he was drunk so he probably thought I had room to swerve or stop...I didn't...I slammed into the back of him damaging my hood/grille, headlights, radiator, fan...he barely had any damage from what I could see as he took off down the freeway. I couldn't drive due to the fan so I pulled over and called CHP who came, I had to wait for a tow truck yada yada...talk to Esurance the next day (plus my dad is an independent insurance agent) and they said unless I have proof the other driver didn't have insurance I'm SOL. So this was actually a hit-and-run but there was still nothing I could do about it.

If I was drunk and hit somebody I deserve to have the cops called on me for being such an idiot.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical