i dont follow.... i did the search....and did not laugh...

If you go to the main google page and do a search it auto-completes it and "why did" auto completes to "why did Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize?" Don't hit search, just enter why did, and look at all the options.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

It was rigged, just like everything else for him. Building him up to give the people something to believe in, trying to make the people blind to the impending doom thats soom to come.

yup...

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

only change i have seen was for the worse...the presidents a joke.

Please elaborate. Tell us how he has made things worse? His bailouts? His spending of money that people deem unnecessary only a few months of this sh1t whole of a situation the whole world is in? This wasn't something that happened over night and will take twice as long to fix. This mess started over 10 years ago thanks to Greenspan. Things could have been a lot worse off letting these companies fall. More people would be unemployed and then a train wreck to follow. These companies employ a huge amount of people and other businesses rely on them as well..get the point? We would have went well over the 10% unemployment mark for sure. More BKs and more foreclosures to follow. Then again, it may have worked out better. Who knows?

didnt you guys hear?.... he got the prize for bailing out the big businesses instead of the working man like he promised.... lol..... imo he doesnt deserve anything but a swift kick in the ass.... and so does everyone who voted for a guy with the middle name of Hussein..... thats right if you didnt know his name is Barack Hussein Obama. and his father is a towelhead...

imo everything leading up to his presidency was bought out... our president has/had strong ties to Illinois former governer Rod Blagojevich who was arrested on federal corruption charges....The charges involved conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and solicitation of bribery...He is currently the target of multiple federal investigations......

imo... Obama is a bad dude and shouldnt be running our country

Uhh you all do realize that it wasn't this current president who got us in this situation. It was a little left over from the Clinton era and hugely from Bush. The Bush Admin knew this was coming. Hell a huge amount of people knew this was coming and was talked about before it all started to happen. Rogers, quit drinking for a few minutes and read up on your history and current everything. :P

Seriously, you all jump to bash a guy who hasn't had a chance to make things better and even if elected twice, won't see a change of what he did until the next admin comes in. I'm not saying this because I am an Obama fan, but more because things don't happen over night like most of this spoiled ass country believes. If it was McCain getting bashed I would defend him on this as well. Neither of the two would have made a difference in the first term. It's like when you start getting late on one bill and you push it off to pay another bill and then the domino effect kicks in and you in a 'oh shit' situation, you can't just climb back out of your hole real quick. It takes time. Be patient.

BUT, I do not believe they gave it to him as well. Kind of shocked. I think a lot had to do with being the first black president more than anything. Over coming the challenges he had to do so. Plus, Chucky Cheese would have won after having Bush for 8 years. =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I believe "michael Jackson turn white" is right after "Obama win the nobel peace prize" when you google search.

They really made a laughing stock of Obama and the award with this decision.

^ I agree that these things take time, but you don't spend money once you get behind. My wife lost her job and I lost mine in the last month. Guess what, we stopped eating out and we're holding off on big purchases, while Obama is doing the exact opposite on a much grander scale. With our money.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i dont hate obama, but i hate michelle obama, she thinks that she's the queen of the world, i mean the way she acts, does what ever she think is right, and trying to be high status person, but before election no one knew anything about her.

........ʇʇnq ɹǝɥ uı ʇı ʇnd pı :D:D

Anyways still dont see why he deserves it at this time, I would like to be given a trillion dollars and spend it and get recognized as a hero, more audioz for me.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Please elaborate. Tell us how he has made things worse? His bailouts? His spending of money that people deem unnecessary only a few months of this sh1t whole of a situation the whole world is in? This wasn't something that happened over night and will take twice as long to fix. This mess started over 10 years ago thanks to Greenspan. Things could have been a lot worse off letting these companies fall. More people would be unemployed and then a train wreck to follow. These companies employ a huge amount of people and other businesses rely on them as well..get the point? We would have went well over the 10% unemployment mark for sure. More BKs and more foreclosures to follow. Then again, it may have worked out better. Who knows?

Uhh you all do realize that it wasn't this current president who got us in this situation. It was a little left over from the Clinton era and hugely from Bush. The Bush Admin knew this was coming. Hell a huge amount of people knew this was coming and was talked about before it all started to happen. Rogers, quit drinking for a few minutes and read up on your history and current everything. :P

Seriously, you all jump to bash a guy who hasn't had a chance to make things better and even if elected twice, won't see a change of what he did until the next admin comes in. I'm not saying this because I am an Obama fan, but more because things don't happen over night like most of this spoiled ass country believes. If it was McCain getting bashed I would defend him on this as well. Neither of the two would have made a difference in the first term. It's like when you start getting late on one bill and you push it off to pay another bill and then the domino effect kicks in and you in a 'oh shit' situation, you can't just climb back out of your hole real quick. It takes time. Be patient.

BUT, I do not believe they gave it to him as well. Kind of shocked. I think a lot had to do with being the first black president more than anything. Over coming the challenges he had to do so. Plus, Chucky Cheese would have won after having Bush for 8 years. =)

yeah bro... i know shit dont happen over night... and yeah most of this shit..from what ive seen is because of clinton... and im not really a big Bush fan but... i think he did only what he knew to do at the time... and i really dont blame him... he had alot of tough decisions...

hey and just because im the forum drunk, that dont mean i dont pay attention to stuff like this... btw im drunk now...lolz...

it all boils down to... Obama didnt do a damn thing to deserve a Nobel peace prize... i think that just shits on the people that have actually earned one...

and i believe Obama is blowing air out of his ass... i think he is a lying sack of shit... and in three years we will be working our way out of this recession and he will take the credit.... but thats bullshit... if he would have bailed out the working man instead of big business... we would be getting out of this shit hole recession.... mind you he promised not to bail out big business...

and he keeps talking about this health car reform... now im drunk and cant remember the exact number but i believe the bill is going to cost 900 billion dollars... and he says that this will not effect the tax payers at all.... he says that just the cleanup of the health care system will pay for it.... imo thats a load of buffalo shit!....... mmmm im dont talking now... its someone elses turn...lol... :aggressive:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

yeah bro... i know shit dont happen over night... and yeah most of this shit..from what ive seen is because of clinton... and im not really a big Bush fan but... i think he did only what he knew to do at the time... and i really dont blame him... he had alot of tough decisions...

hey and just because im the forum drunk, that dont mean i dont pay attention to stuff like this... btw im drunk now...lolz...

it all boils down to... Obama didnt do a damn thing to deserve a Nobel peace prize... i think that just shits on the people that have actually earned one...

and i believe Obama is blowing air out of his ass... i think he is a lying sack of shit... and in three years we will be working our way out of this recession and he will take the credit.... but thats bullshit... if he would have bailed out the working man instead of big business... we would be getting out of this shit hole recession.... mind you he promised not to bail out big business...

and he keeps talking about this health car reform... now im drunk and cant remember the exact number but i believe the bill is going to cost 900 billion dollars... and he says that this will not effect the tax payers at all.... he says that just the cleanup of the health care system will pay for it.... imo thats a load of buffalo shit!....... mmmm im dont talking now... its someone elses turn...lol... :aggressive:

Bush had one tough decision and one very stupid decision. Keep in mind the Iraq war and its cost would have been more than enough to cover health care overhaul. Not to mention the idiot gave out tax breaks while trying to fund a very expensive war. We can spend hundreds of billions of dollars, but not have a way to recover your loss..that was stupid. In order to spend money, you have to make money, but then again during those 8 years it seemed as if there were quite a few people who were doing the same thing...spending what they didn't have. From the little people buying houses they couldn't afford to big businesses selling and buying what didn't really exist, but they were making money they didn't have since those buying houses and cares didn't really have the money either...to our govt spending money on a war and give tax cuts...makes sense to me. I agree that Obama hasn't done anything that can be proven just yet. Not arguing that.

Health Care. The cost they have listed isn't shit compared to what Medicare/Medicaid will cost us over the next how ever many years. These damn old people..lol. Seriously though, that will cause us to be so much more in debt than we currently are. It has been said that those two will double over the next 20 years in whats paid out now..

oh and I envy you right now. I'm at work and sober.

Blown

I believe "michael Jackson turn white" is right after "Obama win the nobel peace prize" when you google search.

They really made a laughing stock of Obama and the award with this decision.

^ I agree that these things take time, but you don't spend money once you get behind. My wife lost her job and I lost mine in the last month. Guess what, we stopped eating out and we're holding off on big purchases, while Obama is doing the exact opposite on a much grander scale. With our money.

No you don't spend money once you get behind, but our country is always behind. Sadly enough.

It's to create a stronger economy. Imagine if everyone stopped spending. Keep in mind, he hasn't spent this money uselessly (hopefully). He is putting it back into the economy to create growth...will it work?? Fack if I know.

Sry to hear about that though man.

Blown

Archived