Noobtastic14 Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 (edited) Special Thanks to Susan and Adrianna for hanging out and letting their hair blow around name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Thanks Rusty as well for making it 3X and letting us drive out and build these beastly woofs! :hairtrick: -Drew **still processing quality will improve when its finished Edited October 11, 2009 by Noobtastic14 Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
loganberry Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 that shit is LOUD, good job guys Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
mr.p Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 its awesome 3 girl hair trick next show? Quote DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Forevrbumpn Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 What are you hitting MrP? DB@ Freq? Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Noobtastic14 Posted October 11, 2009 Author Report Posted October 11, 2009 (edited) One in each window? maybe if you can sit higher than 11.8v haha Donno yet Bumpin- it will skip two tenths at a time to 149.9 playing push that N*gga we didn't stay to do any music/freq testing for max scores unfortunately -Drew Edited October 11, 2009 by Noobtastic14 Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
B Slaps Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 cj got beat by mr p........ ouch! Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
mr.p Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 i know i cant start with the lil rockford knob full tilt im not sure i can pull off a 49.9 as it sits it needs some serious tweaking, with the knob its like too much or too little! Quote DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
B Slaps Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 turn your volume down a little and turn your bass knob up a little more on your start. should do the trick. Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 Looks pretty damn loud guys. Quote 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Noobtastic14 Posted October 11, 2009 Author Report Posted October 11, 2009 Practice Practice? lezz do it. Then eventually you drive out the Sploder and I'll demo around in the Yeep -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.