Baydestrian Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 I think you mean "jacked" not "jacket" 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Carlos Tj Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 I think you mean "jacked" not "jacket" lmfao!! i put jacket and twice wtf? 2005 Dodge Magnum Kenwood DNX573S Double Din NVX Big 3 Kit NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable XS Power V3100 Battery Iraggi Alternator 320A 3.5" NVX Speakers 6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids) 6x9" NVX Speaker MVPA4 Amplifier (2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers XPLD3K NVX Amplifier YouTube Channel @CarlosTj664
Red-navi-916 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 hey bro i've been trying to keep an eye out for them woofers on craigslist would this maybe be it idk? or is this maybe your post i dont have your phonenumber http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/1416118496.html edit: nvm that couldnt be it he posted the 10th and you posted the 11th. edit2: but then again u did say last night around 8 or w.e soooo idk BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Forevrbumpn Posted October 13, 2009 Author Report Posted October 13, 2009 hey bro i've been trying to keep an eye out for them woofers on craigslist would this maybe be it idk? or is this maybe your post i dont have your phonenumber http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/1416118496.html edit: nvm that couldnt be it he posted the 10th and you posted the 11th. edit2: but then again u did say last night around 8 or w.e soooo idk same style, just Dual I got all new parts, motors, frames, and FULL security up, I mean I went overkill.. lol I know when people are walking there dogs across the street, or about 50ft to each side of the driveway, and video is going up in the next day or 2 But this may be taken care of, the new subs for this guy will look better, and sexier, cleaner, should be louder low end subs I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
DUBIE Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 That sucks man. I say it was just a dumb thief who grabbed the nearest looking expensive item. Hide everything else and buy some crappy subs and paint them to make them look expensive. Then laugh when you realize that they realize they got royally screwed. you should do this. leave some crappy as subs close to the garage door and catch it on film and get those mofos..
Red-navi-916 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 That sucks man. I say it was just a dumb thief who grabbed the nearest looking expensive item. Hide everything else and buy some crappy subs and paint them to make them look expensive. Then laugh when you realize that they realize they got royally screwed. you should do this. leave some crappy as subs close to the garage door and catch it on film and get those mofos.. so you guys are saying is that the same person will come back twice in a week to steal subs specially ones that look like its a set up..they may try it again in like a month or something but i HIGHLY doubt it BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
1992Chevy K1500 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 so you guys are saying is that the same person will come back twice in a week to steal subs specially ones that look like its a set up..they may try it again in like a month or something but i HIGHLY doubt itYou must not live in the ghetto. If they don't think there is any security, then they'll be back. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
Red-navi-916 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 You must not live in the ghetto. If they don't think there is any security, then they'll be back. i live down the street from Forevrbumpn literary 3 stop lights he dose live in a little ghetto-er area but its not an area where your building a box outside your garage and your have to lock everything up BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 You must not live in the ghetto. If they don't think there is any security, then they'll be back.i have yet to see a house or car get jacked in the ghetto. usually ghetto people have guns, in a ghetto hood there are tons of guns. youd be retarded to go to a ghetto and try to take something. the only jacking i see is preppy people getting jacked accidentally stepping in the ghetto. so if your getting jacked in your ghetto... its a sign to get your weak ass out lolanyway ken sorry to hear about this.it has to be someone you know or think you know. or somebody your dog knows. thatdamn think dont stop barking if its someone unknown lol. hope you get back on your feet soon mayne. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
1992Chevy K1500 Posted October 13, 2009 Report Posted October 13, 2009 i have yet to see a house or car get jacked in the ghetto. usually ghetto people have guns, in a ghetto hood there are tons of guns. youd be retarded to go to a ghetto and try to take something. the only jacking i see is preppy people getting jacked accidentally stepping in the ghetto. so if your getting jacked in your ghetto... its a sign to get your weak ass out lol anyway ken sorry to hear about this.it has to be someone you know or think you know. or somebody your dog knows. thatdamn think dont stop barking if its someone unknown lol. hope you get back on your feet soon mayne. True. But judging by their actions, I'd say they're stupid enough to come back sometime later. I personally think they'll be back the next time they see his garage open and know he's not home. But yeah, I'm sorry to hear about it. I hoe they get caught. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.