Sonic Electronix

Well Im not worried about DBz. I dont want flex bad enough to tear apart my car, just was wondering if a simple tune of the box would make my car flex more. I think it looks kinda cool but hey thats me ha

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Well Im not worried about DBz. I dont want flex bad enough to tear apart my car, just was wondering if a simple tune of the box would make my car flex more. I think it looks kinda cool but hey thats me ha

what are you running for your setup and how much flex are we talking

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Tune lower, but from your sig it says it's tuned to 32hz so in that case i wouldn't go any lower for daily... Add more power if you can and have the electrical to back it up.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

dude, honestly if your car flexes more, its gonna make it sound like shit...from the outside, and very possibly from the inside too just my 2 cents...

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Well as of now I have like zero flex.I really want to get the ap3000d and probably another dc. I just like how flex looks on vids but if it makes it sound worse then I would rather not.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Well as of now I have like zero flex.I really want to get the ap3000d and probably another dc. I just like how flex looks on vids but if it makes it sound worse then I would rather not.

so from ur sig it says you have 1 lvl4 w/lvl5 coils 18 in 4 cubes, on 1200 or so watts? idk if its me but im hoping in a box that small u plan on putting upwards of 2500 or so watts to even attempt at getting the full potential out of that sub. i say for more output and "flex" up that box to about 6 cubes, andi f u dont have the space for it, sell it and get two lvl 3 or lvl4 12's and ull prolly be much happier in about 4.5-5 cubes for both, tuned around 30-33hz, just my opinion though.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I don't think he's asking how to structurally make his shit flex *facepalms* wow. I think what he's asking is what can he do to make his shit hit harder and move more air?
What actually produces more flex. Is it the tuning of the box or is it just more raw bass? Ive noticed people who tune low ( around 30hz) seem to have more flex then people who tune high for spl comps. People on 10k watts who tune high dont seem to have as much flex as a daily tuned 30hz box with like 3k. Any advice on how to get more flex? thanks

i think THIS says otherwise lol

so keep your facepalm to yourself :P lmfao

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg