DD and AQ, vid and tl score on pg. 7

treo- Not yet. I had to bring my truck down to nashville so everythings out of it right now, it should hopefully go back in over christmas break though.

accord- It hasnt exactly had the easiest life, I'm gonna pull the sub back out when I bolt the box down so I might pretty it up then.

8ball- Its 5.5 cu.ft but there's some space on both sides where the "handles" are. I'm trying to figure out a way to take the walls out and close up the ends for more volume.

muddin- Its not as impresive as you would think, it gets the lows pretty insane but on the meter it lacks quite a bit. There wasnt any fine tuning done eithe though so hopefully I can get better numbers out of it. The highest I've gotten out of it on a burp was 145.9 sealed up on the dash, thats on stock electrical too.

if you dont chase the numbers dont worry bout em..

i have 8 twelves and bass raced only a 149.0 where people are doing that with 2 twelves.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

Yeah I hear that. I mean I don't really care about the numbers but I want to prove to a friend of mine I can get louder than him. I more than likely will end up running in sanctioned events in my area to support my buddies shop. This thing has more carry than anything I've ever heard though. After I got it in people kept asking if they could hear and I didn't tell them no but one particular time really got my attention. It was like 11 at night and I had a friend, derik, ridin with me and I had it up and, cory, another friend of mine stopped me and said he wanted to hear it so derik jumped in cory's car and shut the doors and the windows were up. I got down the road about a mile and turned it up and didn't cut it back down until I got back to his car. My buddy derik got out the car and was like dude I could hear the whole time. I called bullshit but he knew exactly where I went just by listenin to the beat and I was like damn. I ended up bein about 2 miles away at the farthest point and he could still hear me in a sealed car. That just really impressed me I guess.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

hit up dc alternator give them a call at 1888-441-0144.. ask for robbie.. if they don't pick up leave them a message they make alts for everything and have the best customer service in the industry

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Ok, I've been searching around on the computer and I can't seem to find any alternator setups for my truck. Iraggi does make custom stuff correct?

Theres lots of options for your truck, Its looking like you got the same dash as my tahoe, so Id assume its a v8 5.7vortex under the hood? 96-2000ish truck?

hit up dc alternator give them a call at 1888-441-0144.. ask for robbie.. if they don't pick up leave them a message they make alts for everything and have the best customer service in the industry

x2!!

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/alternators/gm.html?cat=14

Yes, it's a '97. I've looked and can't seem to find any multiple alternator brackets for my year model, I'm sure I could fab something if I had to though. I did the math and the 270sp is pretty close to the output that I need but it does lack a little bit. I believe its good for 3200-3300 watts, would the extra couple hundred watts plus the trucks electrical demands be too much for it?

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

if you have the 350 there are a ton of brackets for multiple alts out there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived