I'll paypal 10 dollars to the first person that can find me.....

Savannah heat little trees (air freshener)

Posted Image

they are zebra colored. They are the best....

Ive been looking for these little fuckers for a couple years now. all the local car washes dont carry them anymore, so i think they are discontiinued. if ANYONE can find them or even get their hands on some for me...10 bucks to yo bank account :D

I have tried all the first 10 pages off of google, and most of those sites arent legit. maybe where u guys live there is some of those air fresheners left...

clock is ticking

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

MAN no BS i seen them last time i was down in south st paul..at a car wash but from what i heard that carwash got tore down. ha and i think i only seen them in carwashes but my memory might be a bit worn these days lol. ive never seen them in stores for sure though(around MN that is) good luck with your search though and id maybe talk to a carwash owner if your that set on them lol they might know where or how to get them...

*edit* im slow and dont know much lol loganberry is thee airfreshener man mang lol :D

tried that already....whenever i try to go and view the item or go to the cart i get a 401 error...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived