zaxfire69 Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Yeah Chris, I guess you are right. Well at least you don't have to worry about getting blown up, or shot at..Me on the other hand, I have to worry about that every third Day...But I still think gas could be cheaper!!
Slinky Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 it should be cheaper. people are greedy though. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
bibby>Chode Posted May 18, 2007 Report Posted May 18, 2007 Gas just went up her also. from 2.89, to 3.06. Fuck a gas out. This is the first time gas has ever been over $3. (((( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.