Mellow18 Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 people getting sick lol ima be paintballing at SC village in chino hills all day on sunday! 2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20'' (1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod- (2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled- (1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused- (1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused- (2) CDT 6.5 comp (X) pioneer 6x9 set (1) RF T-400.4 (1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3 (1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas [EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe
CHINO11550 Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 We have way better weather than Florida.............................SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA has the best weather H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
Rose-Villian Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 This is SO GAY!! Now its Sunny And NO RAIN NO NOTHING!!! WTF!!! It was SO nice yesterday, I Love The Storm's!! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
loganberry Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 no rain here, still some wind and no sun, nice overcast..i want more rain My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
enemyofsilence Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 just overcast here too. welp, now that the storm is over, the heat will be coming in no time. Team Bass-Hz
Forevrbumpn Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 about 1hr ago, it rained harder than I can ever remember, got the camera, and went to film it, and all I got was the after effects of the rain slowing down but it was very hard to see across the street, and the drops must have been as big as grapes street flooded in about 3-4 minutes I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 This is SO GAY!! Now its Sunny And NO RAIN NO NOTHING!!! WTF!!! It was SO nice yesterday, I Love The Storm's!! still raining up here,foggy too REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
E a r t h Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 never had any rain here, heck not even clouds. its like a bermuda triangle for weather here. if there is any, it disapates in minutes. i dread living in the desert for that reason, but i cant leave any time soon. sunny and upper 90s to low 100s by saturday
99vic Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 today it looks like this REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
enemyofsilence Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 some pics of the foothills Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.