Such a great box! killin me with that MA and small RF amp!

save up those dollas and put some real gear in there!

-Drew

Hey thanks man. You have no idea how much I wanna buy some good equipment.

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

Nice build especially for being new to the game. I know my first box didn't come out that good.

I've bult a couple small ones but nothing like this. Hardest part is always trying to get straight cuts. I still cant do it.

Box looks good

Thank you sir.

There you go sir. 'bout a 2 or 3 inch lift (more like 2 with the new box in the back lol). And some Hankook 33x12.5s. Bed lined fenders. CB/PA. Uhhhhh, thats about it. I bought it with a blown head gasket and rebuilt the top end. Great investment so far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i want to see pics of your cruiser.

nice lookin runner. what lift are you running? are you locked? what motor? when i graduate from college im lookin to pick up a late 80s toyota pickup ext cab with the 22re. right now i have a 06 civic for commuting but before it i had a 98 tacoma trd, a 96 landcruiser on 33s locked front and rear, and then another 98 tacoma. i love toyota 4x4s.

nice lookin runner. what lift are you running? are you locked? what motor? when i graduate from college im lookin to pick up a late 80s toyota pickup ext cab with the 22re. right now i have a 06 civic for commuting but before it i had a 98 tacoma trd, a 96 landcruiser on 33s locked front and rear, and then another 98 tacoma. i love toyota 4x4s.

Thanks, ball joint spacers up front. Replaced the rear coils with land cruiser coils (they are longer). Not locked. 5.29s and ARBs are on the wish list but that will probably never happen. Stock 3zve (piece of shit lol).

nice build, looks pretty good..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived