Destram Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 I don't know if this is an SMD member, but I can only assume it is. A friend of mine posted this picture of him in first place, and I noticed [smd] in next to last place. I lol'd http://twitpic.com/posiv 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
n8ball2013 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 gonna give this a go. MY gamertag is either nate2013 or n8ball2013 i cant remember its been so long. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Team_DC-Derrick Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 TatsamaruXXXX i think it is, add me please, i need a clan The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
n8ball2013 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 checked it out im in its n8ball2013 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted November 28, 2009 Author Report Posted November 28, 2009 Added B SMIF TurfyGrunt XEvolutionistX Cozmoo891 TatsamaruXXXX n8ball2013 xABNxtwistedx We are now at 32 SMD Members on the 360, I am not sure if anyone has started anything similiar on the PS3 but someone should. We still have 68 spots left for SMD members. So put your GT in this thread or add SMDLIFER and I will add you. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Team Maf Posted December 5, 2009 Report Posted December 5, 2009 Im in add me : Mafia Films Guaranteed fresh ".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh 95 camry: JVC Deck 15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box US-Amps Merlin Md2d "Doin' that Work
04ex18 Posted December 16, 2009 Report Posted December 16, 2009 Shooting it up all da time, im unemployed sooooooooo. GT= IMNOTMLGATALL
LoudNLow931 Posted December 16, 2009 Report Posted December 16, 2009 I don't know if this is an SMD member, but I can only assume it is. A friend of mine posted this picture of him in first place, and I noticed [smd] in next to last place. I lol'dhttp://twitpic.com/posiv On xbox Alot of people put SMD for Suck My D***. Ive seen a few people and asked them if they where from here and the said no its Suck my D***. :01nocomment8so: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
speeddemon0308 Posted December 17, 2009 Report Posted December 17, 2009 usually one WaW as i dotn have MW2 foxspeed403
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.