Bunker Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 lol funny as hell but i got to give it up to him atleast he has the balls to try it, hell i only ride quads and still get fucked up some times when i try to jump them. maybe with some more partice he will get better i say give him some support i mean honestly can one else say they get back on the bike if they were him in that video? Yes I would get back on the bike and practice practice. J&T DESIGNS M5 4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR Powermasters XS POWER Dropping MaxxSonics Pioneer
t-money Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Posted October 16, 2009 haha yea i think he did 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
87accord Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 completly off topic but t-money i love your aivtar new system in the works (3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here) (2) DD z1 (done) old kenwood four ch 4 runs of 2/0 (done) ? 200 amp alt may two ??
skittlesRgood Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 lmao. I wasn't expecting the ending, but it made it funnier. x2 "eh, ya he's bad but this isnt very entertaining- OOOOHHH... HAHAHA" If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
knowledge Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 that was to funny REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
BulletInjection Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 lol no no he is ok My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Red-navi-916 Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 i did not expect the 2nd fall i just spilled oj out my nose that was great BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
t-money Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Posted October 16, 2009 completly off topic but t-money i love your aivtarhaha thanx me too 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
Twistedchild420 Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 WOW! lol My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.