The Future of Rap

ok if u guys think all these rappers are good then obviously u havent paid attention to eminems rhymes. i know alot of pppl hate him but if u want lyrics just listen to his first verse her....he rhymes with orange in this song and in like 4 others too.

i understand alot of ppl listen to music and think a rapper is the best bcuz of the shit he says but not cause of theyre rhymes becuae if you would really do that eminem would be ur vote for "best rapper"

super old stuff dude, yea em's old stuff is def hot even his SUPER old stuff, is better the further you go with eminem the nastier the hotter the fire cuz all his new is like a disgrace comparitively.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

wait when was drake considered new. I've got mixtapes of his that are two yrs old.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Because he played a crippled guy on a popular TV show.......

Im just saying his skills aint up to my standards, of what good is, sure he may be on the better half of Mainstream Artists but in no way is he the future or rap, unless the future of rap is AutoTune everything.

Also he was in Music Videos way before he was signed, and had already been on some songs with Wayne. So he was already very well known before he even release his mixtape. Now you come to me with a person who has had no help from any popular artists, or before hand fame, and have them get 2K downloads in the first hour then I will be impressed.

Actually he has had 3 mixtapes. First in 2006, 2007, and the most popular one So Far Gone in 09. I thought Comeback season was dope a few months after it came out, but he wasn't even on the map at that point.

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

Actually he has had 3 mixtapes. First in 2006, 2007, and the most popular one So Far Gone in 09. I thought Comeback season was dope a few months after it came out, but he wasn't even on the map at that point.

comeback season was solid, hes still kinda fresh he needs to get off weezy and just go off already and just kill it.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Because he played a crippled guy on a popular TV show.......

Im just saying his skills aint up to my standards, of what good is, sure he may be on the better half of Mainstream Artists but in no way is he the future or rap, unless the future of rap is AutoTune everything.

Also he was in Music Videos way before he was signed, and had already been on some songs with Wayne. So he was already very well known before he even release his mixtape. Now you come to me with a person who has had no help from any popular artists, or before hand fame, and have them get 2K downloads in the first hour then I will be impressed.

I honestly didn't hear him, see him, or ever hear his named mentioned until this year, but I'm gonna be sincere and say you do have a point. But he doesn't AutoTune everything. Unlike T-Pain who I would agree HE AutoTunes everything.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

ys boy- is the best rapper alive haha

drake is impressive tho making it to the top without a record deal i like a few of his songs...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

wait when was drake considered new. I've got mixtapes of his that are two yrs old.

x2 he may be recently popular but not new by any means.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

i mean like new on the mainstream of course not in the game

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

drake aint new, i def saw his stuff making it into mixtapes years ago. hell, 2 summers ago people were all about drake

but that "juice" and "presentation" songs got stuck in my head, i'm diggin them.

and hes not the future of rap, everyone knows thats kanye. duh.

How long ahs ya-boy been around? i remember him and the game doing some ill shit yeaaaars ago. same with crooked i. I dig em both but havnt seen much from them (they put out mixtapes like mad but atleast around me it seems like nothing ever catches on, everyones too hyped on wheelchair jimmy and the goonies)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived