The Future of Rap

chicagoland based hiphop artists ftw

i stick to a different type of music, more jazzy not grimey, not associated with region as much

anyone cop that Brother Ali album, or Toki Wright... Bk-One's Radio Do Canibal?

I never listened to Brother Ali but I know he is doing a show with Evidence tonight in my area lol

I completely forgot about Dilated Peoples, I haven't bumped them in hella long

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

This is old, but shows real lyrical talent... the future is now

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Had to throw this in

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

i cant believe this thread still lives :P might as retitle it: "Who is your favorite rapper" :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i cant believe this thread still lives :P might as retitle it: "Who is your favorite rapper" :P

I'd leave it the way it is, Luda's the future IMO

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

I'd leave it the way it is, Luda's the future IMO

I stopped liking Luda ever since he lost the Dreads, he pretty much goes with the trends now, so you are probably right he is the future of Rap which is Auto Tune everything, I wouldnt be surprised is they started putting the beats through AT as well.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yeah once Luda dropped "Release Therapy" I was like w/e. I like "One More Drink", I can't lie but he just aint the same. Back for the First Time and Word of Mouf were dope as hell, I haven't really even listened to Chicken N Beer, only a few tracks.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yeah once Luda dropped "Release Therapy" I was like w/e. I like "One More Drink", I can't lie but he just aint the same. Back for the First Time and Word of Mouf were dope as hell, I haven't really even listened to Chicken N Beer, only a few tracks.

his guest spots and features are where he seems to be putting forth his best stuff lately.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

his guest spots and features are where he seems to be putting forth his best stuff lately.

I look at him as the future cuz he does it all. Movies, music, brands, w/e. EVERY very successful rapper has multiples.

Archived