toys for tots

There is also a toys for tots thing going on this weekend in Lula, GA so msg me for info on that. It is a memorial car show so im trying to get more people out there. over 60 classes and 120 trophies so if you are within an hour or two I say you have no reason not to come Saturday!

wasnt there a minimum amount the toy has to be per class you enter? i remember something about that last year but cant remember...shouldnt have to be said though, this is for the kids..dont get all cheap on there ass lol

It shouldn't have to be but, it won't hurt.

DON'T BE A CHEAP ASS!!!!!!

Spend $10 on a decent toy, go to WalMart or Target. NO AN AM/PM TOY AIN'T GOING TO CUT IT. maybe the Cheveron Cars (they are cute looking) but, please put some effort.

In the pass it has been one toy per class. With the economy its hard to ask for more but, you would probably spend more on a regulare db drag event so think of it as a discounted show with 100% of the proceeds (toys) going to Children.

The tenative date is Nov. 15 for the show we plan on hosting but, will post a thread on it once we finalize everything.

i would love to go, i need bag stuff and door kits guess ill have to see how far tracy is from me

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

It shouldn't have to be but, it won't hurt.

DON'T BE A CHEAP ASS!!!!!!

Spend $10 on a decent toy, go to WalMart or Target. NO AN AM/PM TOY AIN'T GOING TO CUT IT. maybe the Cheveron Cars (they are cute looking) but, please put some effort.

In the pass it has been one toy per class. With the economy its hard to ask for more but, you would probably spend more on a regulare db drag event so think of it as a discounted show with 100% of the proceeds (toys) going to Children.

The tenative date is Nov. 15 for the show we plan on hosting but, will post a thread on it once we finalize everything.

I want to add to Kimo's post about the toys.

Please bring a toy that you yourself would of wanted as a kid. These toys go to kids who truly have very little.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

any word on where the other 2 toys for tot locations are going to me? i think i heard something about one in the bassick area but not sure

there will be 3 toys for tots shows logan we are trying to do one on the nov 15th nyman has one already locked down for dec 6th with 1 more to add

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

there will be 3 toys for tots shows logan we are trying to do one on the nov 15th nyman has one already locked down for dec 6th with 1 more to add

actually there will be 4 toys for tots reno sac stockton and san jose or salinas according to doug, but ill be at least three of them :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

actually there will be 4 toys for tots reno sac stockton and san jose or salinas according to doug, but ill be at least three of them :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

where at in stockton ?????? and what day

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman