Johnathan prices tahoe...will it hairtrick?? will it flexx??

That is crazy flex.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

love the hair tricks man!

Dan Plummer - 1x DC sounds Level4 15" - 800wrms - 3.5 cuft Ported Box - Rover 25

Peak= 142.2dB @ 40Hz

40Hz= 142.2dB

33Hz= 139.6dB

25Hz= 136.8dB

20Hz= 136.1dB

nice vid man. i miss the delta back roads ya can play it as long and as loud as you want and not have to worry bout anybody messin with ya

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

So anyone with four 18s facing up in one of the largest cheap vehicles in the US is copying someone else? When I was in middle school in 1994 I had a friend with 4 15s in a tahoo and was curious if he was not 100% original as well? There could always be more to this story than I know of though so feel free to let me know if I am incorrect.

actually i believe the suburban has more room

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Its all just for fun bro, plus imitation is the highest form of flattery. Everyone does hairtricks(if you have the cone area and power to do so). I like Prices and Meads vids its all entertainment.

thats all it is,just for fun,just sharing it

That is crazy flex.
love the hair tricks man!
that shits movin some air!!

thanks guys!

nice vid man. i miss the delta back roads ya can play it as long and as loud as you want and not have to worry bout anybody messin with ya

believe it or not..well..ill let david tell the story about us being out in the middle of no where...or better yet "thinking" we were,and...well he will chime in haha

ha damn im driving back there next monday to pick up somethings and ill be staying the night in greenville at a hotel ya gotta give me a demo

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

Just trying to make you happy ,i know meade is the only one entitled to have a big system in a tahoe with alot of power..and make videos of showing it to people..so sorry about that,maybe your right,maybe i should stop

sorry to hurt your feelings. if you want to be that childish thats on you. you know how i feel about your hoe.

So anyone with four 18s facing up in one of the largest cheap vehicles in the US is copying someone else? When I was in middle school in 1994 I had a friend with 4 15s in a tahoo and was curious if he was not 100% original as well? There could always be more to this story than I know of though so feel free to let me know if I am incorrect.

ok asshat where did i say that. watch a meade vid then one of his same exact way.... look at the titles of the threads same as meade....threads same as meade. look at his build threads. if you remember following the build everytime steve updated his , jp was right there bumping his.. hell he even went as far as posting his bump ove rmeades in a thread. im not the only one that notices hes trying to top meade.

like i told jp in pm when he was going for sotm, i give him props for for having all that work done. nothing against him. i still think his hoe is tight. personally i like it more than meades hoe, i have always liked the square body hoes over the new bodys...but if you cant notice he is doing the same exact thing meade is then oh well. i wasnt trying to talk down on him just being honest. i have heard this subject come up many times talking with people. and really realized it after watching the vid.

anyway jp my bad ill stay out of your threads. disnt mean to come off as talking shit, much props on the cash you put in it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sorry to hurt your feelings. if you want to be that childish thats on you. you know how i feel about your hoe.

ok asshat where did i say that. watch a meade vid then one of his same exact way.... look at the titles of the threads same as meade....threads same as meade. look at his build threads. if you remember following the build everytime steve updated his , jp was right there bumping his.. hell he even went as far as posting his bump ove rmeades in a thread. im not the only one that notices hes trying to top meade.

like i told jp in pm when he was going for sotm, i give him props for for having all that work done. nothing against him. i still think his hoe is tight. personally i like it more than meades hoe, i have always liked the square body hoes over the new bodys...but if you cant notice he is doing the same exact thing meade is then oh well. i wasnt trying to talk down on him just being honest. i have heard this subject come up many times talking with people. and really realized it after watching the vid.

anyway jp my bad ill stay out of your threads. disnt mean to come off as talking shit, much props on the cash you put in it.

Wow I tried to have some what of a respestful reply to your ignorant post and you start of with calling me a "ass hat". I do not know either one of these guys but I am tired of reading people talking smack when in reality we should be happy they are posting pictures on build threads. So stop bringing your negative, childish feedback!

Archived