Second Skin Audio

Audioques *NEW* revision of the HDC3's are now up on AQ's site...

newls1

its his opinion on the new ones vs. the old one so it does. jeez youre so feminine about everything you post about, its hilarious.

and knowing you, this will probably get deleted.

this thread was only aimed to tell the folks here about the upgrades, as there were a few of us here waiting for them to be released. Having a comment of "Ill just use the old ones" wasn't really needed in this thread, as it doesnt pertain to (at least I think) in MY thread. I can see how my reply might have gotten taken as offensive, didnt mean it that way honestly.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

My Nightshade 18s have 5 I believe, and I could not imagine a sub with 8 spiders that would be incredibly stiff.

thats what I thought. I *THINK* the older versions used 6 (someone correct me if im wrong here) so I cant wait to get my hands on atleast 1 soon, and see what it feels like.

If I'm not mistaken the nightshades use a prrogressive roll spider like dc, t3, atomic etc.. Where as dd and aq both use linear spiders. Linear spiders are much thinner than progressive roll.

oh, is see, so in this case, this AQ using 8 spiders might not make it as stiff as what once was thought?

Archived