Is this a good trade?

If you're looking to get much better in SQ while not caring about losing loudness, I say do it. W6's are great sounding woofers, L7's get louder.

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Lol, this the kicker forum. Of course everyone gonna say to keep the L7's...

Personally I would keep them too, because I own them...

JL is known for SQ

Nah this is the kicker section reason being though you'll be louder with the l7s is you'll have a little bit more cone area with them 226 with round Jls.... and 288 with teh L7s.But to the OP what are you mostly looking for a Loud system or a Sound quality one?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

sq is in the box

some tuning and design can make those l7's sound fantastic. or make the w6's sound like poop. why downgrade to a lower power handeling woofer?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

sq is in the box

some tuning and design can make those l7's sound fantastic. or make the w6's sound like poop. why downgrade to a lower power handeling woofer?

That too and Are those subs burnt?why is he trying to trade you?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.