im trying to sell this car i need help

i do collision repair for an auto shop here in town, and i hate it when people freak over a salvage title.

if the repair is on par with standards, then there is NOTHING to worry about. whats your experience with repairs?

you're likly to get 2-4000 for it i'd imagine. im not sure what its worth, but again, if the repair is good and everything is sound, you could get a decent price.

what are you asking for it?

lol your trippin! i buy and sell cars like i do audio (im on car 56 and have not spent one penny of my money sense the 1st 300 dollar car) salvaged titles are garbage, your car has no ac smells when you get on it. the value of that car is low already expect no more than 1500 max

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

that is very true. seeing as the car is only worth 2-2400 in its condition, then the salvage title will hurt it enough to drop it to 1500-2000.

i dont see the AC being a big deal. if you live up north, you probably never use it anyways. i survive every summer in 90-100 degree temps with no ac. i just roll the window down. :8)

and its not like the AC is completely shot im 95% positive it jus needs a recharge..

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

lol your trippin! i buy and sell cars like i do audio (im on car 56 and have not spent one penny of my money sense the 1st 300 dollar car) salvaged titles are garbage, your car has no ac smells when you get on it. the value of that car is low already expect no more than 1500 max

suprisingly i got a loan with 7% interest for the salvage title car from wells fargo! i was suprised

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

and its not like the AC is completely shot im 95% positive it jus needs a recharge..

People always say this, and it's rarely ever true. Refrigerant doesn't just go away. It leaks. Usually, recharging will fix it for a while, but you need to find why it's losing its refrigerant and fix that before it will hold a charge.

Unless in the accident something on the AC system was damaged, you fixed it, but never recharged. Don't know why you would do that, though.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

ha.. ya right.. well i understand its considerably less but it has a 2 way compustar alarm.. whole interior is done engine has minor aftermarket parts its lowered 2 inches all this factors in

i asked 3500 on craigslist but i KNOW i wont get near that but you always gotta start high

oh-ho shouldnt have said that lol dont bust your self on your own sale...

the car isnt THAT bad the rear is hard to get use to but its decent

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

People always say this, and it's rarely ever true. Refrigerant doesn't just go away. It leaks. Usually, recharging will fix it for a while, but you need to find why it's losing its refrigerant and fix that before it will hold a charge.

Unless in the accident something on the AC system was damaged, you fixed it, but never recharged. Don't know why you would do that, though.

x2 on the leaking line. vrey possible its just an o ring someplace, or a bent/cracked line. get it charged with that dye added and it wil show exactly where the leak is if ya wanted to fix it that is. might be worth looking into if its not too much to get right. people do like AC thats for sure. hell if cash for it is a prob hit a local tech school and see if they might be able to hook ya up. wheni went to school for auto we did that shit all the time and the customer was just charged parts for the most part. just an idea...

ha.. ya right.. well i understand its considerably less but it has a 2 way compustar alarm.. whole interior is done engine has minor aftermarket parts its lowered 2 inches all this factors in

i asked 3500 on craigslist but i KNOW i wont get near that but you always gotta start high

ill bet that will only help you sell the car. not get more money for it.

your asking 1k over blue book for a car that will sell for less than blue book. everyone will see that price and just pass it up.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

x2 on the leaking line. vrey possible its just an o ring someplace, or a bent/cracked line. get it charged with that dye added and it wil show exactly where the leak is if ya wanted to fix it that is. might be worth looking into if its not too much to get right. people do like AC thats for sure. hell if cash for it is a prob hit a local tech school and see if they might be able to hook ya up. wheni went to school for auto we did that shit all the time and the customer was just charged parts for the most part. just an idea...

Good idea. I took auto classes at a community college and we got to bring our own car in. Found the leak on my Mark VIII, but didn't fix it.

If him and his uncle fixed everything else, I'm sure they could find the AC leak if they really wanted to. Plus, his uncle probably has an AC recharge/recovery machine to make the job easier.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

oh-ho shouldnt have said that lol dont bust your self on your own sale...

the car isnt THAT bad the rear is hard to get use to but its decent

its the pics the camera sucked in person it has such a sexy beastly look that pic makes the back look huge and wide but its very proportionate (great spelling ;) )

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

ill bet that will only help you sell the car. not get more money for it.

your asking 1k over blue book for a car that will sell for less than blue book. everyone will see that price and just pass it up.

ya i just got offered 2200 cash but its craigslist so who knows if its legit.. think imma take it

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg