Annoying Internet Explorer 8 pop-up !

If you have xp. don't uninstall IE. it's needed for windows updates..

If you have XP, now would be a good time for Windows 7 too lol...besides, what more windows updates are needed, I hate those updates, they just take up space. 90% of them are used against "malicious software," which is useless if you don't download dumb shit and get viruses.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Google Chrome FTW.......fyi

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Gogle Chrome all day. And I went to the Windows 7 launch party last night at the HQ in Boston. Holy shit. So many nerds. So much free software. So much... penis.

Please, somebody sig that or I will have to myself.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Okay, but I'm fine with IE 7.... and I'm fine with Vista. I've had "enough change" already, going from my old PC to my new one. I'd really just rather relax a little bit now, after having beat myself up over this new PC for the last 6 weeks, getting it tweaked.

So again, does anybody know how to get rid of the IE 8 pop-up ?

Thanks,

Fish

PS, Tell me again why Firefox, or Mozilla, or whatever, are so much better than IE ?

As for Win 7........ Yea', maybe next year.... But I'll tell you what.... I don't care if it did 100 things better / faster than Vista, if it could not do even 1 thing that Vista can (examples; the sidebar gadgets, cool looking transparent borders for windows, etc) I'd be pissed !

Gogle Chrome all day. And I went to the Windows 7 launch party last night at the HQ in Boston. Holy shit. So many nerds. So much free software. So much... penis.

Please, somebody sig that or I will have to myself.

you left out so many virgins.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Okay, but I'm fine with IE 7.... and I'm fine with Vista. I've had "enough change" already, going from my old PC to my new one. I'd really just rather relax a little bit now, after having beat myself up over this new PC for the last 6 weeks, getting it tweaked.

So again, does anybody know how to get rid of the IE 8 pop-up ?

Thanks,

Fish

PS, Tell me again why Firefox, or Mozilla, or whatever, are so much better than IE ?

As for Win 7........ Yea', maybe next year.... But I'll tell you what.... I don't care if it did 100 things better / faster than Vista, if it could not do even 1 thing that Vista can (examples; the sidebar gadgets, cool looking transparent borders for windows, etc) I'd be pissed !

Opera is better because it is faster at rendering and a very simple to use browser. Clean and easy.

Firefox is better because it is faster at rendering pages, and when teamed up with the proper add-ons, can do many things such as have no ads whatsoever (I never see ads), download streamed videos, open the next page when the current is done loading (autopager), and if a page doesn't render properly on Firefox (very, very few have this problem), there is an add-on called ietab that lets you just press a button and it will read the page as if it were internet explorer anyway.

Chrome and Safari are also better than IE, but after comparing all of them side by side I definitely would say Firefox is my favorite and Opera is the best for quick easy browsing.

Forgot to add: There are useful features such as keywords in both Opera and Firefox, that last I checked IE was still missing. For example, when I want to come to the forum, I put "s" in the url bar and press enter and I'm here. "m" for myspace, "y" for yahoo, etc. Makes browsing quick and easy. Tabs are better in both, and I happen to love the tabs in Opera. There are many more reasons, I'll try to remember lol.

Oh 7 does everything Vista does, only way better...However I personally am fine with my vista and feel no need to go out and spend 30 bucks for a windows 7 upgrade.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I love chrome, have been using it since it came out, the only thing I have an issue with is lack of paypal plugin...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived