Do you think the earth is flat???

I knew it! The earth being round is just a government cover up, its actually flat :P

"Re: Why can't the earth be round?"

"Well for one the Earth is flat.

I mean, just look out your window."

^^

Convincing isn't it ?

That is part of my sig now LOL, I went to the site and saw that post, I cant stop laughing.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Q: "Exactly what shape is the Earth if it's flat? Square or circle?"

A: Circle, like in the UN logo. However, the earth is NOT 2D; it is in the shape of a cylinder.

uuuhhh...do they know cylinders arent flat?...do they...do they see clearly now the rain is gone?....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I had to come up with a rebuttle for this one haha.... I've never realized how hard it was to find a picture of earth from space that doesn't look like it is animated.

And then I think I found one and all I gotta say to them is you're right!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...28STS-71%29.jpg

Straight as a damn ruler!

I had to come up with a rebuttle for this one haha.... I've never realized how hard it was to find a picture of earth from space that doesn't look like it is animated.

And then I think I found one and all I gotta say to them is you're right!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...28STS-71%29.jpg

Straight as a damn ruler!

GRRR. Wikipedia is definitely not a trustworthy site, unless you are looking for information from people who obviously do not know what they are talking about; THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!!!!!

What the hell.... Who are these people.

Kinda like the cult that believed that there was a mother ship in the tail of a comet...and they all had to have on certain shoes in order to catch a ride...wasn't it red nikes or something?

A word of warning. Don't inbreed. Your kids will be "flat earthers "

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived