Jump to content

Do you think the earth is flat???


Recommended Posts

Posted

wow i think i just got dumber looking at the website.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted
I knew it! The earth being round is just a government cover up, its actually flat :P

"Re: Why can't the earth be round?"

"Well for one the Earth is flat.

I mean, just look out your window."

^^

Convincing isn't it ?

That is part of my sig now LOL, I went to the site and saw that post, I cant stop laughing.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Q: "Exactly what shape is the Earth if it's flat? Square or circle?"

A: Circle, like in the UN logo. However, the earth is NOT 2D; it is in the shape of a cylinder.

uuuhhh...do they know cylinders arent flat?...do they...do they see clearly now the rain is gone?....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted
I had to come up with a rebuttle for this one haha.... I've never realized how hard it was to find a picture of earth from space that doesn't look like it is animated.

And then I think I found one and all I gotta say to them is you're right!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...28STS-71%29.jpg

Straight as a damn ruler!

GRRR. Wikipedia is definitely not a trustworthy site, unless you are looking for information from people who obviously do not know what they are talking about; THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!!!!!

Posted

What the hell.... Who are these people.

Kinda like the cult that believed that there was a mother ship in the tail of a comet...and they all had to have on certain shoes in order to catch a ride...wasn't it red nikes or something?

A word of warning. Don't inbreed. Your kids will be "flat earthers "

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4850 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...