I hate shaving...

i have to shave every 2 days, but i got tired of it so im rockin the beard now. funny thing is, ive fooled around with a few chicks since ive had it, and all of them liked it. no negatives at all.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

In Jr High, and HS I was the Pizza Face boy, bad acne. So I found out I really break out shaving. finally after years I found out it was shaving creme that broke me out- As I bet about 50% of you out there! Its a scam, shaving creme companies, and acne creme companies go hand in hand together!

Anyways, Yes, I to shave in the shower, and found out, regular soap works best, or- dont laugh, but head and shoulders.

I always use head and shoulders to shave my head, I don't even feel the razor going over my skin, yet I come out smooth as a babies but

Same thing as soap on the face when I shave.

I use Lever 2000 on my face, and head and shoulder shampoo not the conditioner.

As far as Razors, those too are complete scam, and waste of money, everything, Sensor, the 4 blade razor, 5 blade razor, 3 blades, they all suck balls, they HURT no matter what you use, me anyways. I also need to shave daily.

So to go along with the Lever 2000 for the face, and the Shampoo for the head,

good old disposable Schick Xtreme 3

Never get any cuts, cuts smooth, and your face is smooth after

Best part, ever since I stopped using shaving creme, and started using soap, I never broke out with zits again, ever!

So, if your breaking out, try a soap like Lever 2000

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

do they have beard or mustaches too?? :D:rofl:

Good one, lmao! But OT, I hate shaving, I keep it to a minimum without gettin all stoneage like.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Irish Spring Original ftmfw

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Shaving definitely sucks, My gf hates my beard though. My goal currently is to go without shaving until march 1. I started this about october 5-10-ish.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Archived