Sundown Audio

audiopipe 3000d

MXmike800

It would go into protect, bigpimpin91's wouldnt. Worst case scenario would be to try it out and see if it will work, if it doesnt sell it off, no reason to sell it befor even trying.. you might just get lucky and be one of the few it will work for

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

It would go into protect, bigpimpin91's wouldnt. Worst case scenario would be to try it out and see if it will work, if it doesnt sell it off, no reason to sell it befor even trying.. you might just get lucky and be one of the few it will work for

OR HAVE A PAPER WEIGHT......................................

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

...'worst case scenario' is it would run fine right until he turned up the volume and then it would completely and utterly shit itself, put DC through the outputs which would kill his woofers, then the transformers shit themselves and you get rail voltage up your RCAs so your headunit blows and then your RCAs get so damn hot that they set your carpet on fire and the car burns to the ground...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

No offense bro but this is a dumb idea. If it isn't designed to do what you need then get something that is or change your setup. You still have an amp to sell but if you burn it up then you are SOL and have to start from scratch.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

the protect on the amp is really touchy, i highly doubt it would do anything other then send it into protect mode.. and with that many woofers, he should see a noticeable impedance rise anyways so .8 would really be like 3.4 on music or there abouts... i know running .7 on each of my channels i can get a load of about 1.9-2.4 average on each channel...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

...'worst case scenario' is it would run fine right until he turned up the volume and then it would completely and utterly shit itself, put DC through the outputs which would kill his woofers, then the transformers shit themselves and you get rail voltage up your RCAs so your headunit blows and then your RCAs get so damn hot that they set your carpet on fire and the car burns to the ground...

....while he's locked in the car

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

the protect on the amp is really touchy, i highly doubt it would do anything other then send it into protect mode.. and with that many woofers, he should see a noticeable impedance rise anyways so .8 would really be like 3.4 on music or there abouts... i know running .7 on each of my channels i can get a load of about 1.9-2.4 average on each channel...

I own a AP3000 and they don't like to see a starting load of anything less then 1.5 or else they clip to hell and back and bounce back and forth into and out of protect and get hot enough to cook a full course meal!

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

i own 1 2, and so does Bigpimpin91, and i could run it at 1 ohm bridged but it would go into protection about 3/4ths of my normal volume, his wouldnt, and his stayed cool... like i said, its really just dependent on the amp, every one is different

Team DC Audio

Archived