Second Skin Audio

SQUARE WOOFERS, ATLAS

hmm... and what lights up again? couldnt tell from the mini pics and that big one didnt help that much either

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

its the dome that is supposed to light up, I only built the box, I didnt install it. I actually built the box 1" over, and the box was a lil tight, but thats what I get for building the box after taking some quick measurments, and then he was on a budget. I think Iam going to talk him in to going with a lil basic fiberglassing, and doing somewhat a mini wall, and add some 6.5"s on the wall.. The stock speakers in the back side penels are drowned out, and I can get more air space from the fiberglassing as well, and maybe drop the tunning a tad more.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'd take a L7 over this sub any day.  Go Kicker!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Thanks Audio.

Iam not really partial to either the L7 or Atlas... But installing the atlas, it seemed to be nice and beefy, and ended up playing really nicely, great all around sub, very strong on the lows

I may try a few of these personally now, in a crx box in my s10... I dunno yet... I can get non labeled high end subs for cheap, but I would like to represent somethin

its like,

these,

or these...

ya know?

post-11-1162271715.jpg

Image173.jpg_thumb

post-11-1162271718.jpg

Image174.jpg_thumb

post-11-1162271720.jpg

Image199.jpg_thumb

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thanks Audio.

Iam not really partial to either the L7 or Atlas... But installing the atlas, it seemed to be nice and beefy, and ended up playing really nicely, great all around sub, very strong on the lows

I may try a few of these personally now, in a crx box in my s10... I dunno yet... I can get non labeled high end subs for cheap, but I would like to represent somethin

its like,

these,

or these...

ya know?

lol rep the hood

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 16 years later...