andrews (ak11667) rebuild of his infiniti qx4

you're seriously going to do a huge dat theme?

yes i am, because im a crazy ass mofo

well anyways ive been updating my batt boxes

they are coming along slowly but surley, pics soon,

i also bolted my finger to the car, dont ask

it hurts like a SOB

yes they are not finished yet, i have to wait till i can get more wood to make it purdy

img1565h.jpg

img1564x.jpg

img1563z.jpg

img1562.jpg

img1566.jpg

:huh:

This build has me baffled.............

Is your sub box in the cargo area? And another sub box in the backseat area (in the leg area) with the seats still in? And your amp rack is more like a wall with an amp on it? Damn, I need to slow down on the B-La's cause i'm not understanding this one

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

ok so that wood i know looks like shit, and the red wire going across it is kinda janked up, i just redid the wire, by making it longer so i can route it around back and away from the capacitor, and im gonnna power sand the wood to make it all purdy and ready for paint (black with a red diablo logo)

:huh:

This build has me baffled.............

Is your sub box in the cargo area? And another sub box in the backseat area (in the leg area) with the seats still in? And your amp rack is more like a wall with an amp on it? Damn, I need to slow down on the B-La's cause i'm not understanding this one

ok monte it kinda has a bunch of people confused

the back "wall" is actually at a slant just so that when the main box goes in it will rest up against it, and the middle box is ment for the 8 inch woofers/midbass, i decided to add the 8's because they arent technically woofers by dBDRA rules

I feel like I am on a hidden camara show and if I can go without saying something horrible about this build I win money! Please tell me thats not the case lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I feel like I am on a hidden camara show and if I can go without saying something horrible about this build I win money! Please tell me thats not the case lol

x2 only i do say stuff when im thinking it

Archived