Wow aparently none of you guys realize that success in this world actually requires hard work... Did you all think going into college was gonna be 20min of easy homework a night like in high school?? If you all are truly in this mind frame then stop wasting your parents money on school and go work at Mcdonalds.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

psh, business math is cake with friggin icing and sprinkles and some icecream on the side compared to what engineers get suckered into learning. I was business administration my first 2 years but switched to marketing because after some real world experience i realized that dealing with customers is a whole shitton more fun than employees.

the only advise i can give is to get some tech internships and see what you'd want to do and go from there, if youre major is something that you wont be happy with, than stop wasting your time and tuition and find something that you can see yourself doing long-term. real world experience is the best way to find that out, because irregardless of how many papers you read or stories you hear, physically doing something is the only real way to know.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Wow aparently none of you guys realize that success in this world actually requires hard work... Did you all think going into college was gonna be 20min of easy homework a night like in high school?? If you all are truly in this mind frame then stop wasting your parents money on school and go work at Mcdonalds.

seem a bit harsh but very true.

I'm taking up computer science and there is a LOT of math, and projects takes up a lot of time.

well here's a suggestion, if you are into it far enough, just continue it.

but if not, and you if you don't like what you are doing, then shift, as simple as that.

you don't want to be stuck on something that you don't like doing right?

but what i can tell you is engineers do make money!

What did you major in?

I ALMOST went off to do Electrical Engineering but I sat down and had a good long look at the course contents and thought hey, I don't actually want to do this. Lucky save I guess.

Either tough it out, keep the reward at the end in sight and be determined OR get out now before you're 2 years in, $50k down the hole and still don't like it. You have to decide now.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

seem a bit harsh but very true.

I'm taking up computer science and there is a LOT of math, and projects takes up a lot of time.

well here's a suggestion, if you are into it far enough, just continue it.

but if not, and you if you don't like what you are doing, then shift, as simple as that.

you don't want to be stuck on something that you don't like doing right?

but what i can tell you is engineers do make money!

thats what im taking in college most likely, then going into the military in some form. Hopefully ill like it

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I HATE math but for some reason it's my best subject. No idea why, it's just so easy for some reason. I never study/review yet I have a high A in all of my math classes.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I have a degree in Applied Science, and am a Tech at a Dealership. I love the field I work in, mainly because I love everything about cars, in the past few years though I have started to lean more toward the audio side though......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived