Jump to content

Im a Traveling Fool lol


David

Recommended Posts

Posted

Time to head east for a little bit, tomorrow morning I fly out to Ohio and will be there until the 9th, then I will be heading down to Mississippi for a little while to work on some cool shit.

if you need to get a hold of me , your best bet is to txt me @ 916 640-3830 or if you have a blackberry you can hit me on BB messenger @ PIN#212C5220 (please say who you are because if you don't I will ignore you)

look for a new build thread soon and then some updates to another build that's already been started :D

you will definitely see some updates in the Tattoo section :D

Cannot wait to hang/party it up with the madman known as gotz1lung

Posted

Cool, can't wait to see some pics of that tat. You gonna be in cbus?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

good luck mayne!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted
good luck mayne!

X2! :clapping:

have fun! :hairtrick:

Posted

yeah I will be in columbus for a few days, so if anyone wants to meet up or whatever holla at your boy

Posted

Too bad I don't live in Ohio anymore or I'd try to meet up with you guys. Be safe traveling and enjoy the warm weather there :P

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

hopefully I can meet up with a few people, would be way cool to meet some of you cool ass mothafwkers that love this Site as much as I do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...