Who is the best team in the NFL.

not the Browns... I mean Clowns! sorry arse team, I refuse to do any work for them anymore!

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

I would like to take this opportunity to say that the Dallas Cowboys are not the pussies I thought they were...They played well on sunday.

There SocoJoe i said it :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Sixburgh, I mean Pittsburgh Steelers, it will be seven this year...

3261631231_d236dd6342.jpg

Thats six Lombardy's for those of you who have only seen one or two...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

HEY GUYS IM WILLING TO SAY THAT THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST IN THE NFL . EVEN THE POLLS SAY THAT THE COLTS WOULD LOSE TO THEM IF THEY WERE TO MEET UP. BUT FOR NOW THE GAME TO WATCH WILL BE ON THE 30TH OF NOV MONDAY NIGHT GAME AND THAT WILL TELL ALL. THEY WILL PLAY THE PATS. MY GUESS 24-17 N. O. BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE TIXS TO THE GAME!

steelers FTL! they never really play hella good, the teams thay play just suck. i was goin for denver to the superbowl but not after seeing them fail 2 weeks in a row. bengals might go tho. idk that or id like to see the colts. but for sure not the steelers

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived