What would you do if this was your car?

Wouldn't do anything that day, I would wait, wait till the day he had a 40 oz to his lips and crack his skull with an aluminum baseball bat. But I wouldn't get mad. :spiteful:

"If it's too loud get out and walk" RTJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Old system "retired"

Chevy S-10 Extended Cab

Kenwood Excelon KDC-905 cd player

Rockford 600a4

Infinity Kappa 4"X6" plates in the dash

XR650-CSi 2-Way Component systems in the doors

2 X BD-1000's

2 X RFD2218's

lol

thats mad old

but if someone hit my car, best believe theyre getting run over first and questions asked second.

true, i saw it a while ago!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I wasn't directing that towards you...it's just that useless threads like this just build up such unnecessary machismo that boils down to a big fat e-thugathon ...and it just so happened you posted above me....lol

hahaha i know really. i wonder how many people would ACTUALLY do the things they said if they were sitting in that there PT cruiser.

hahaha i know really. i wonder how many people would ACTUALLY do the things they said if they were sitting in that there PT cruiser.

Damn good question honestly hard to say I was in a SORTA similar situation except someone was trying to steal my car and started firing a gun at me and all my friends were saying how they would of shot back but I just ducked down it happened so fast thank god there was cop patroling only a block away. Lost my hearin for almost a week and the whole time I had a 9 mm sitting next to me but it happened so damn fast i couldnt see to grab it. here are some pics just a bit of proof...DSC02589.jpg Bullet came threw the passenger window and through my panel didnt make it through the metal. DSC02591.jpg inside panel DSC02592.jpg The kimber 9 mm I was carrying at the time.

steven.jpg

I would roll all my windows down so he wouldnt break them , then hit the gas like there is no tomorrow. My honest answer is that there is no way in hell I am gonna get out of my car to fight some random crazy dude when I can just hit the gas and take off. Put to much love and work into my car for my ass to get knocked out and have some crack head drive off with it.

Too Much Stuff to list .

i would turn the funky pups up to 5 an do a crack head trick :D

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

i would have deff hit him with the car... in fwd and reverse... if he was knocked to the ground i would have held him at gun point till the cops came... odds are in this fucked up system you would end up in jail if you shot the piece of shit...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

tell ya what, id get outta that car and he would know how hard that concrete is on the ground, cuz he'd be kissing it real quick, and the d bag tapping it would feeling that metal bar to, might not even have a camera left lol..

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Archived